250SXF exhaust

I put a deposit down on an 06' and it should be in this month and after the warranty's over i want an exhaust. Does anyone know what exhaust is best for it? (looks and power)

Pro circuit lowbow gp titanium, hands down,

i like my fmf megabomb but whatever suits u

the bills pipe thunder series is awsome it looks cool and it sounds really good and gives it a lot more power. ohh yea and its cheap i think around $500 for the whole system :D

are they going to make a DR.D system for the new sxf.

im pretty sure im getting a white bros carbon pro "2" because ive always loved white brothers exhausts and i need something under 100 DB, so unless anyone has anything better.....

i think im going to go with the fmf factory 4.1C exhaust, anyone know how loud that system is?

when i get my KTM250SXF i am probly going to the the FMF anodized factory 4.1 complete exhaust system :D ( 100th post woohoo bronze member :D:D )

Doesn't look like there's a clear-cut winner here...

Looks like we'll have to wait until more people get SXF's

Ramsey and Hansen and all the red bull KTM guys were using the Factory 4.1, and so was the canadian team that won the championship on the east coast. So if I were you I'd go with FMF.

Ramsey and Hansen and all the red bull KTM guys were using the Factory 4.1, and so was the canadian team that won the championship on the east coast. So if I were you I'd go with FMF.

Yes, but in no way do they run stock motors and FMF is a main sponsor of KTM... MXA says ProCircuit and Transworld was testing the FMF, either way you can't go wrong...

MXA:

http://www.twelve02.com/sxf/articles/MXASXF_HopUp.zip ~800k

Transworld:

http://www.twelve02.com/sxf/articles/MXASXF_HopUp.zip ~800k

Good Luck.

-Tom

Yeah I'm sure they are both good.

i'm giving the Bill's pipe a shot, heard good things about it and I got a good deal on one.

i have never had a 4 stroke b4 and im gettign a 250 sxf .... when u put a new pipe on (like fmf or some thing)... still need 2 rejet it like a 2 stroke ay ... .. but if i just put the muffler on it wont need 2 be rejestted ...is this true ... im only 16 so take it easy on me .. if im talking shit . :banghead:

Most mags say the FMF pipe is one of the best.But I do know that the White Bros carbon II wont be lower than 100 DB.Its lucky if its under 102.

Factory 4.1 Full Exhaust System. Gain up to 3 HP. :banghead:

I hear from the amateur riders(California,etc) Race teams...the new Doug Dubach for the money..fit and finish(good power and spread)..very comparable to Akropovic used in Europe and for supermoto here. I have to ? fit and finish of FMF and some other great commercial companys...save the $ and use it wisely. Remember FMF and Pro circuit make those pipes for the factory for those select riders..fit and finish..etc. My 2 cents. Good Luck....and I have been sponsored by FMF...still a good pipe but....

go with the 4.1 it gives it at least 4 horsepower. so the mags say.

im probly going to get the fmf just because i want to kinda replicate the red bull ktm, but if anyone has a picture of a red bull ktm with that exhaust, please post it. it can be anything

i have seen the prototype dr. D. wait for it to come out. definatly going to be worth it