Looking for a 50 mile loop trail near Avon

remember seeing one last week on a web site. Anyone know where it is. I'm here in Avon from Michigan looking for fun but not a 7or above on a scale of 1 to 10. Thanks

i would goto the edwards exit - the next exit west after avon.take a right at the light as soon as you get off the highway. go straight uphill and as soon as you see the little hospital on the left - look on your right and youll see a parking area on the dirt road. youll most likely see other riders there.

from here you can ride to all the back up to vai (east)l or to wolcot (west) by following the dirt road. i am having a hard time seeing the ride in my head but i think you go straight on the road you parked on for two miles- then youll turn right and head uphill. just do a little exploring.

its called berry creek.

pay attention b/c its easy to forget which way you came.

take your camera.

Thanks and did this today. Trying Gypsum Tuesday and Camp hail area Wed.

There are a ton of trails just south of the airport at Eagle which is right next to Gypsum. They go up the mountain in single track and jeep trail to over 10000 feet. They are not marked but its pretty hard to get lost cause it all goes back downhill towards I70. Dont forget Webster on Friday. CR60 and 285 at 9. I am set to go.