Down South TT Ride?

Just wondering, how many people would be up for a 'Down South TT Ride' at The Ridge in N/E Alabama? We're thinking of making a weekend riding trip out there over Columbus Day weekend (Oct. 8-9th). Anybody interested? And are there any 'locals' out there in TT land that can give us feedback, and maybe play 'guide', if this actually happens? :D

:D

we Alabama riders would love to have some other riders!The ridge has a lot to offer,water crossings,hill climbs,fire roads and more.If and when this does happen we will be glad to show you around! :D

That's awesome!! I know we have some riders from LA already looking at a Columbus day ride. Maybe we can get some TT riders from a couple of the other southern states in too.

The first of the ridge hare scramble series is that weekend. The trails will only be open until 1pm Saturday and not at all on Sunday, unless you're racing.

Greg

DAMN! well maybe we'll have to aim for another weekend... any suggestions? week before ...week after? I imagine we can roust a lot of people up for this so it wouldn't be good if they have the trails closed.

what part of Alabama is it in? how far a drive from New Orleans Revolucien?

Vick, would be good to have you out there. Check out the link to their website is up in L2F's post. It looks like about 5-6 hours from New Orleans on yahoo or mapquest.

im trying but the gas prices are killing me right now. With a new baby im on a tight budget, LOL!

The gas prices have been keeping me away from the local tracks because the closest one to me is Z-mans (i think thats the name) and its 50 miles.