Sign in to follow this  

The top speed of the CRF150/230F

R1's are cool but I want a R6!

I'm not picky. I would take either one! If I had my choice though, I would get the gsxr 600. Better all around bike for the street and cost less. imo

I'm not picky. I would take either one! If I had my choice though, I would get the gsxr 600. Better all around bike for the street and cost less. imo

Yeah! I like the GSX-R 750 also Lighter than a R1 but more power than a R6!

Apparently you like streetbikes!

you guys worry way too much about top speed.

I'm not worrying about top speed, I'm just tired of all the newbs saying false information and talking trash about who's 150/230 is the fastest. I don't give a shit what anyone else says, they can say that there bike goes faster but they can believe what they want, the 150 and 230 won't go any faster.

:D gsxr750's ROCK

Cool, some dudes that actually know crap about streetbikes too!

Do they have a streetbike forum? That would be cool for those of use that ride dirt and tarmac!

Tons of sites for street bikes. What do you ride?

I'm only 14 :D but have illegally rode on a ZX6R before! :D

Dang that thing was scary!

I've been driven since I was 9! (Grandpa tought me how to drive!) I stay on our 1.2mi dirt "Driveway"!

it's alright there's way too many paved roads but we can get around i live about 5 min. from a motocross track :lol: so thats pretty fun theres also a lot of back roads and skidoo trails through the woods and in the winter there are tons of snowmobile trails wats it like in BC :banghead::applause:

This is very true! A new pipe would just help you go threw the gears quicker!

people on 125 2smokes!

Actually no. Just because the bike is pinned in sixth doesn't mean your at the top speed the bike can go. if you could rev the bike higher you can reach a higher speed. On my TTR 125 if you have the stock baffle on vs the stock baffle completely off there is a BIg difference in the top speed.

Actually no. Just because the bike is pinned in sixth doesn't mean your at the top speed the bike can go. if you could rev the bike higher you can reach a higher speed. On my TTR 125 if you have the stock baffle on vs the stock baffle completely off there is a BIg difference in the top speed.

How? So your saying that with the baffle in it won't rev high?

How? So your saying that with the baffle in it won't rev high?

yeah. it chokes up the top end power. When you rip the sucker off you feel like you're going faster in 5th gear tapped.

yeah. it chokes up the top end power. When you rip the sucker off you feel like you're going faster in 5th gear tapped.

Only because it sounds louder. 6th gear for some 230's.

Only because it sounds louder. 6th gear for some 230's.

It's a noticable dif. not just the sound. My friend rides a stocker and he said mine with the baffle off FELT faster too as well.