Big Gun Headers into a different pipe?

I have an 00 BRP, that has a Big Gun exhaust and the complet headers. Looking to go to pipe that gives more more lower end. Can I run my Big Gun headers into another brand pipe?



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now