whatta you think

yea i got it totally stock for free from the oringal owner down the street.. he just didnt want it anymore redid the carb cleaned the tank and it started right up.. i know it needs TLC but after riding it around just a little nothing beats the rush.. and i kinda like the old yellow number backgrounds lol

lol and its not crap when i was gonna sell it this and an xr350 i had more calls for the 500 then any other bike i ever sold

i think it was one of the most powerful years... i just need to do a few little things and she will be good i never really got into the looks part of it to me as long as it is safe and fast i dont care itll be my sleeper : :D

Well i know its not a 4stroke but shes got a lotta torque lol.. just need to get a new pipe..

cr5002.jpg

cr5001.jpg

damn....look at thoes radiators.....thoes could cool a car, sweet bike, new pipe, chain/sprockets, new carb rebuild kit and a top and bottem job and it'l be reliable....next is all the bearings......wish I got a 500 as a "scare the shat outta ur self then put it away" type bike! :D