OT kung foo

Yeah soccers for ferries... anyway &%$#@! were you thinking?

What exactly makes you say that? Have you ever played soccer, and I'm not talking about little kids under 10 soccer. It's the most physically demanding sport and is the national sport in just about every country. Do you know how soccer was started? The crusaders used to kick around the heads of their defeated enemies. Doesn't sound like a pansy game to me. Also, where did you learn to spell?

What exactly makes you say that? Have you ever played soccer, and I'm not talking about little kids under 10 soccer. It's the most physically demanding sport and is the national sport in just about every country. Do you know how soccer was started? The crusaders used to kick around the heads of their defeated enemies. Doesn't sound like a pansy game to me. Also, where did you learn to spell?

Soccer sucks.

I was at a bachelor party 3 years a go or so and I got the bright idea to have a slug contest. Bend your arm, extend your forearm out and hit the guy in the chest. I got nailed... oh man... gobs of times. I asked the Dr. I work for what the lump was by my collar bone Monday morning. "Did you get hit there." It came to me. "yep." Pneumothorax... air in the chest. Too many blows... too much alcohol. :D