Thumpstar Jumping

To Be Honest Know, But Thats Just It, Wheres The Reviews, Everyone Talks But Do A Search On Yahoo For Thumpstare Review And U Know What U Get Dump On A Thump, And Thats What I Am Talking About All These Companies Are Bulls..ting, They All Need To Step Up There Game Period I Mean Hay If U Feel Differently Its Cool

I gave a review of my Thumpstar 120 on this site a few months ago when it was new. I have not had not any major bad issues with it. I had to adjust the rear brake and went one larger pilot jet. The bike starts, shifts, and runs well. I will say I haven't had it at the track much yet, but have trail ridden it and practice wheelies on it regularly. Once the temps drop below 97F daily I will start taking it to the track more. The jumps I have done in 3rd were fine though.

• 1 month later...

i got my 05 thumpstar 120cc 2 weeks ago....... my bikes has no problems yet....... took it on some BMX tracks, i've done a 15ft jump and nothing broke yet, but one common problem is the rear brake locking up...... but it is easy to fix, just adjust the free play. so tell the people at the factory this problem, as many people has to adjust the free play them self.

The thumpstar is terrible when it comes to landing after a jump however if you replace the rear shock and on the front forks...replace the springs and put in 20wt oil and you'll be good to go.

The SDG suspension is great right out of the box.

i got my 05 thumpstar 120cc 2 weeks ago....... my bikes has no problems yet....... took it on some BMX tracks, i've done a 15ft jump and nothing broke yet, but one common problem is the rear brake locking up...... but it is easy to fix, just adjust the free play. so tell the people at the factory this problem, as many people has to adjust the free play them self.

I rode a 05 thumpstar 120cc and bottom that thing out while jumping a table top. As for the brakes replace the fluild or if you want to be cheap....just bleed the brakes some.

i've got the new'est 05 version thumpstar 120cc...... its got better rear shockers with rebound setting and stiff spring...... i know this because my friend got his thumpstar- 2 months ago, and this does not have the rebound setting........ plus my one has blue aluminum engine dress up kit, looks well trick up. as I said no problems with my bike yet....... if you are thinking on buying a pit bike i recommend the new higher spec 05 thumpstar 120.