anyone see the movie supercross?

yeah so my friends & I went to see supercross. it was PRETTY corny, some of the lines the actors said was horrible. then there was the girl that did that back flip? not saying girls cant do it, but i dont know about her doin one. And then tyler evans kick the guy when they rashed? anyone else seen it yet? what ya'll think of it?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to download it, im not waisting money to watch it. i saw the preview and gagged. "just tap that back break and you'll fly????????" what the hell!

that line among others in the previews are not even in the movie (unless i sneezed or something and missed them) the truth is, is that the movie as a dirtbike movie was not that great. acting, filming and some things were really bad, but the racing shots were decent. it was hard to see a lot of it because they tried to make the movie more intense by switching scenes and zooming in way too far on the bikes. kinda gave me a headache. but just go see the movie and get a few cheap laughs, it wasn't as bad as it seems it will be.

one thing that did bug me though was the monster energy helmet Evans wore but rode a Suzuki. and how they made Evans out to be a big tough guy that beats up on everybody. that bugged me. I guess Kawasaki didn't want anything to do with the movie because there was nothing about kawasaki in the movie. and very few yamaha, it was very honda heavy

i'm definately going to go see it, it's like the super cool movie of the world!! Totally radical man, and since seeing that preview, whenever I jump, I just tap that back break and I fly, it's cool though, because my bike has more torques!!

that movie kinda embarrases dirtbiking, i still wanna see it though, one thing that still puzzles me is that the movie is called supercross but they have a supermoto race in the previews :D

movie looks like its made for the 10 yr old whp wants to go "BIG" :D