pictures of me riding after 20 times

comment deleted

Judging by your comment, hes probably WAY better than you. Grow up kid, if you dont have usefull input then dont input anything at all.

As for the pics, looking good man.

Just 2 little things I noticed.

1. When you are in the air you are pretty far back on the bike, but you look alot better in pic 961. Your doing a good job of keeping the bike pretty neutral in the air though

2. I cant really tell, but if your locking your knee when sticking your leg out for turns... you will break it eventually. You leg just looked like it was out pretty far, so I wasent sure if you were locking it or not.

thx all for the great comments and tips :D

i broke my hand a month ago so when im back in form i will post some more pictures

bermsurfer230 Those are some pretty cool numbers you have there Jostel. What style are they? My comp is sorta blurry for some reason

no idea srr

If that's your 20th ride, you're doing just fine. It looks like you're staring at the ground in front of you whether jumping or turning, but it's hard to tell in the pics. That alone will prevent you from getting faster. Always look ahead. When you're jumping look where you want to land, not where you want to jump from. When turning, look where you want your bike to be, not directly in front of you. You also look a little tight on the jumps, but it's normal when you're learning. Try to loosen up (by that I mean tenseness. Still grip your tank with your knees at least at launch), you'll be amazed with the difference.