So your a CRF230 fan?

Alright people, i bought crf230 about 2 years ago. It was the first bike i had ever bought and when i talked to the honda dealership owner he said that it would have plenty of power and would be a great bike for many many years to come. Well after two years all i can say is.... the crf230 sucks... it flat out sucks hard. For one the suspension is so rock hard that if your going a good speed you can kill yourself going over little rocks. Not to mention the power well....flat out sucks. The only positive thing i can say about this bike is that it has its "Tractor gear" as i call it for tight situations 1st gear will breeze you through it. But this bike still sucks!!!! But honestly whats with all you people who say this bike is totally awesome. In my opinion theres no point to doing any modifications to it, i mean comon spending alot of money to have a 230 with 20 hp, O WOW! Don't get me wrong i love honda and will always ride honda but the crf230 sucks im sorry to say.

the suspension is so rock hard that if your going a good speed you can kill yourself going over little rocks.

I guess that's why everyone says to ADD preload to the front springs!!!

when i talked to the honda dealership owner he said that it would have plenty of power and would be a great bike for many many years to come.

Interested in some beach front land in Az.? :D

I guess that's why everyone says to ADD preload to the front springs!!!

Dude im talking about the bike without doing anything to it, sure u can do things to make it better ... but why waste your time (and it rly is a waste of your time fiddling with this bike). If you bought one you made a mistake... sell the piece of crap its not worth your time.

Maybe you bought the wrong bike for you? I'm going to assume you're a teenager based on your level of maturity, and you want a big fast bike that handles well and does all the work for you. Thats not who the CRF230 is designed for, its designed for the average trail rider who isn't focused on going fast, its about having fun. The power is fine for me and with a few mods the bike has all the power I'd ever need for the kind of riding I do. I love my 230 to death and I wouldnt trade it for a diffrent bike, yes I'll move on from this bike but not for a few years. I don't feel that my purchase was a mistake at all, the bike is perfect for me. It's a wife/kid bike not a motocrosser. Since you don't even own a 230 anymore and don't like them, why don't you go troll in the forum your new bike belongs in.

I did u bumb@ss, im just telling you how crappy that bike is.

You didn't do your research before you bought the bike.

You didn't do your research after you bought the bike.

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Ignorance is a virtual you have a plenty. Please no more.

Your not supposed to because i didn't say i did. I was just talking about that bike idiot and that lone. I bet if i was on a crf50 i could still smoke your @ss!

How about this ...

How about,, if all your going to do is come in to this forum and troll,, You choose not to :D

How about,, if you have something you wish to discuss about a bike covered in this forum, you do so with out the attitude, and in a way, the other members may actually desire to make a reply posts, without flamming you right back. :D

How about, if you can not do one or the other above.....I help you make a choice :D

I would much prefer you enjoy the boards, meet new folks, learn something, about anything.... But being gone is always an option.

Thanks

The Mod.

PS... This was posted, and not sent via PM, so that others that frequent this forum, might have a better understanding of what is, and will not be acceptable in this forum, or any place on TT.

i have to agree with ryan, the 230 sucks. Lucky for me i studied before i bought my bike. 05 CRF250R all the way and havent looked back....
Man, you guys are a real prize! I bet your mama taught you all you know..... :D

So, if the 230 sucks so bad, why are you still in this forum? To nag like a rag?

:D