Sign in to follow this  

Anyone wanna see a lardass loop a 230?

K I just showed my &%$#@! friend and He's so pissed that I posted it on the internet and called him a lardass.

Here's him on msn. Swear to god this is him talking to me he just said it like 3 min. ago

¿?T4GG3R¿?mexicano raza says:

evan you ****ing pieace of shit ima kick the shit outa your prep ass were you wont b talking very much and will b in pain for the next month you faggit ass pieace of shit. god i ****ing hate you muther ***ing basterd

Well.....LOL...

This is NOT fake.

tell him he doesnt even qualify to be a &%$#@!, if he dresses more like me hell be a &%$#@!...i mean comon, hes wearing a drunken monkey shirt, ive never seen a black man wear a drunken monkey shirt, if he wants to be &%$#@!, then he better buy some shaka's or some pro club's

good vid btw

tell him he doesnt even qualify to be a &%$#@!, if he dresses more like me hell be a &%$#@!...i mean comon, hes wearing a drunken monkey shirt, ive never seen a black man wear a drunken monkey shirt, if he wants to be &%$#@!, then he better buy some shaka's or some pro club's

good vid btw

Sorry Dude! He's a &%$#@!!

Hey,

Can you try and repost the vid??? The server is down where its hosted and it keeps giving me a "bandwith exceeded" error. I need to see it. This is one of the funniest threads this week and I need to see the lardass &%$#@!.

Hey,

Can you try and repost the vid??? The server is down where its hosted and it keeps giving me a "bandwith exceeded" error. I need to see it. This is one of the funniest threads this week and I need to see the lardass &%$#@!.

Dude it's funny!

Am getting the same thing too!

U already saw it anyways, zigg.....and it's cuz the guys bandwidth was exceeded.....sept. 1st it will be back up iff Steveman allows it.

Well...I would gladly upload it somewhere else, if someone would be kind enough to host it...I'm only putting it on TT