Sign in to follow this  

I got banned from Planet Minis

I dont need to defend spending the money on my Honda, wouldnt trade a dime of it. As I know there is not a China bike out there that could even fathom being close.

The reason those of us who have Hondas constanly keep at this, is because we know, Ive been around these things since the first Xtreme CR107's came out, and have seen the many differnt chink bikes come and go, live and fade usual within a year.

Ill just leave it at, in a year come back and lets see how there holding up, I know how mine will be.

I know there is not a China bike out there that could even fathom being close.

Pffft......You're living in denial mate......dream land even.

The reason those of us who have Hondas constanly keep at this, is because we know

And thats reason enough to keep flogg'n the dead horse ?? As i said,...... "we get your point" and funnily enough...alot of us china bike owner have already admitted they aren't as good quality. No one expects them to be :D

But....Whatever you say kid.......tell ya what, i'll come back in a year, and we can all see if you've pulled your head out of your ass yet....

Jetster, I thought you were testing for a knockoff company? (I may be thinking of someone else.) BTW hows the new 117 holdin up?

the Thumpstar frame is as good or better than the crf stocky...

yeah, but was your frame originally intended for a 5-6 year old? :D

Gutty, are you retarded. Give me one example of a china bike that is even close to a Honda, I KNOW you cant, and if you think you can, I bet I can shoot it down.

Yea, I tested a couple things for Thumpstar for a short period of time and Dumped them because the bikes were shit, yea surprise right.

And dont worry, in a year my head will stay where it is and I will still say China bikes are peices of shit.

$10 says that Jesters 117 is holding up great.Just like my TB108 is.But I would like to see how many of these china bikes are holding up in a year.I know my honda built bike will still be holding up great.

my china bike held up for 3 months til the internals for the kick starter broke and i could hardley start it...than my sdg lasted few "real" rides til the tranny started to act like sh*t and over heating problems...the tranny was upgraded by a shop also...ive never had a problem with any of my honda motors..im sure some chinease bikes will last alright if u give them a lil love and take care of it but nothing compares to a honda 50 motor they just wont die..my friend has a 1970 honda 70...it still runs perfect to the day we speak

$10 says that Jesters 117 is holding up great.Just like my TB108 is.But I would like to see how many of these china bikes are holding up in a year.I know my honda built bike will still be holding up great.

Aren't you affiliated with AHP and don't they sell reworked china motors?

I agree, who cares what bike u have as long as your having fun riding it.

I have a Sikk 125 and have been pounding it pretty hard for the past 6 months with no problems.

I like to ride them for fun but not so much as to build a $5000 plus crf 50

Im in my sikk under $1800 with a lot of bolt on's and it rips.

I am also suporting a 450 which is where I spend the majority of my seat time.

The china bike gave me a pretty advanced pit bike at a reasonable price.

that's my 2 cents

this is a funny thread!

honda are the best and i wish i couls afford one but cant so i bought a cheap one for 220dollars and its 100x better than i thought it would be! it 2month old nowand its fine, ride it everyday even went through 2foot of water once and it didnt hurt it!

id still love a honda tho but for the price of one i could buy loke 10 of mine!

this battle is funny!

Aren't you affiliated with AHP and don't they sell reworked china motors?

No I am not affiliated with them at all.I just use alot of their parts and mark hooks me up with alot of good deals.In return I try to send some more business his way.

Yea they sell REWORKED china motors.

Something I have to wonder. Some of you guys who say you ride your knockoff bikes hard, or have ridden them hard for like 6months, what is your definition of hard riding, cuz Im really not thinking its the same as mine.

Something I have to wonder. Some of you guys who say you ride your knockoff bikes hard, or have ridden them hard for like 6months, what is your definition of hard riding, cuz Im really not thinking its the same as mine.

Obviously you're just waaaaaay too EXTREME for any of us...... :D

Gutty, are you retarded. Give me one example of a china bike that is even close to a Honda, I KNOW you cant, and if you think you can, I bet I can shoot it down.

Geeez...how anal can you be ??? Are you just plain stupid or what ??? For the fith ****ing time......I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HONDA'S, AND HAPPILY ADMIT THEY ARE BETTER QUALITY. :D

My problem is with you constantly bashing other brands !!! You love your honda....GREAT !!! We understand !!

I love my mum......doesn't mean i have to go around hang'n shit on your mum does it ??? :D Grow up and get over yourself.

I've made my point more than once, I'm 95% happy with my knock off, i don't need to keep defending anything......

was this thread about some guy getting banned from planet mini ?

I think thats what started ALL this, But isn't it fun! You gotta love the Honda is better argument, China, no Honda, no China, No Honda, My dad is tougher than your Dad!

Thanks for ALL the input from ALL of you. This is what makes it ALL fun!

Lets just ALL get together and ride, see how many times we go around the track without running into each other. :D:D

I bet sometimes a China bike would end up crashing and having a heck of a time, and sometimes a Honda would end up crashing too. Everyone will be laughing and having a great time, isnt that why we really spend our money on these little bikes anyway.

Sorry to here that you were ban'd from that site.

remember back in the day when something that was made in Japan was considered junk?!?!? Now they make some of the best things.