Sign in to follow this  

I got banned from Planet Minis

:D Im such a looooooserrr!

I guess I should have been alittle more carefull about speaking of Pitster Pro on there forum. I have tried to place a banner add on there site But Nick says " there are too many China people on the site now so we cant"

O'well what ever, I can understand I guess but I think PM needs to lighten up!

People take this whole China bike and Honda bike thing WAY to serious!

If someone wants to build a Honda bike, More power to them, If someone wants a China bike who cares!

Lets just stop the crying and go ride!

I dont really get it either. My pos china bike is holding on strong with a little over 20 hours on mine and my girlfriends. That may be nothing compared to how many hours some of the xr's have, but it's a start. Some people do take this too seriously, what ever happened to just having fun?

some china bikes are just as good as good if not better than some bikes made in other places.

No China bikes are even in the same league as a Honda built bike, PERIOD.

In some ways I would say you are right, In other ways I think you are in-correct.

For example if you have a budget.

Take a $2000 CRF vs a $1500 to $2000 China bike. If it is a good China bike you get allot more for your money, in my opinion.

I dont meen to start a bash thread here, That is just what I think.

If some one had no budget, then yes, as AFTERMARKET PARTS BIKE with a CRF tranny is what you end up with, Of which many of the aftermerket parts are made in CHINA or Taiwan. (so is it really a Honda anymore?)

i have around $2000 in my icon including the bike and it's awesome. i've been racing it since october and have had no problems.

the honda vs. chinese thing is pretty ridiculous.

I could never understand why someone would buy a Honda 50 and then replace everything with aftermarket parts. Ok, I got this brand new 50 but before I ride it I gotta get the beefier tranny and engine. Now, I gotta get the stronger chromly or aluminum frame, pegmounts and pegs, and inverted forks. Oops, I need a bigger carb. I gotta get taller bars. Oh, I need disc brakes to stop my fat ass. Man, I need new plastics, graphics, and tons of billet accessories so it looks sweet..........etc...etc...etc.................

Hmmm, now what do I do with these extra parts...................Oh wait! I could put them all back together and have a brand new Honda 50 to sell so I can buy more parts for my "honda" 50.

IMO its just easier to just buy like an extreme or pitster or thumpstar or something that way it is done and I can just go ride. Iv'e had my Pitster pro for a while now, on jumps, woops, sand, rocks and the backyard. It still works perfect. I may break something eventually but I could break a Honda just as easy and that is the price you pay for motorcycle ownership. Don't get me wrong I would rather have a honda but come on its just a camp bike for me. I'm not going to race it. That's what I have my KTM 525 for.

really i'm suprised that ''nick'' took pride over money .

to many china bike people on they're site?, they most likely would'nt have a site without the vendor's who sell parts and or material made in china not every wants or can afford to spend 4k on up grades for they're crf50 , and i know what i'm talking about because i also own an 05' crf50 with a 88 kit ect.

i guess i'm lucky to own both a mighty honda as well as a pitster pro.

now get out and ride!

If you dont think a budget CRF cant be built that will beat the crap outta a chink bike your wrong. A CRF can easily be built for $3,000 that will whip any china bike and hold up much longer.

And the reason you buy a CRF to build, even though when not much of it is actually left, is because the Honda will outlast the china bike 10x longer, be 10x faster, and 100x more options as what to do with it.

A china bike is great for being used as simply as a pitbike and not doing a whole lot of jumping, but nothing remotly hardcore or extreme.

And the reason you buy a CRF to build, even though when not much of it is actually left, is because the Honda will outlast the china bike 10x longer, be 10x faster, and 100x more options as what to do with it.

A china bike is great for being used as simply as a pitbike and not doing a whole lot of jumping, but nothing remotly hardcore or extreme.

Apart from that being a complete load of crap........does this have to happen to every single thread ??? :D

10x faster......hahahaha......yeah those china bike cc's are just pretend. I am yet to race a true XR/CRF that has beat my 107cc china bike.

100x more options......pfft, i'm slowly realising that 95% of honda specific parts WILL fit my china bike with little or no modification.

You just keep on defending that money pit mate..... :D

Could you please elaborate? My Sikk 125 has taken a ton of abuse. Everytime its been out it has been pushed. I've jumped it, topped it out quite a few times for about 1 mile, wheelie's everywhere time i pull it out of the driveway, endo almost everychance i get, hit the trails, ruts, woops, hills, etc. I bought the bike thinking it was going to go to shit after a few hours of abuse, but after a month or so, riding almost everyday, crashing it, beating on it, its still hanging in there like a champ. Only thing i've had to do was replace a few levers, straighten out foot controls, and zip-tie some plastics, and all that could happen to any Honda. It may be a little to early to say what might happen in a few months or even a year but you make it sound like the second you ride it the damn thing is going to fall to pieces. Maybe you rode a china bike and had some bad luck, but don't keep bashing on them. Everthing needs time for perfection; I bet Honda didn't get it right the first time either. Anyways, have fun with what ya got, and stop bitching at the people that made the decision that better suited them.

omg i just had deja vu i have herd this some where else oh well who cares we all like riding pit bikes and lets just leave it at that

omg i just had deja vu i have herd this some where else oh well who cares we all like riding pit bikes and lets just leave it at that

No kiddin'. Just ride and be cool to each other no matter what ur riding. Too many egos and not enough support for the sport in general. This bashing bullsh!t has got to end somewhere, doesnt it? Must be a bunch of little kids trying to hold on to something, who knows. If your gonna bash, get back into the kitchen where you belong and bake me a cake you little sissy.

I wouldnt trade my CRF for any knock-off.... I know that when I get older, it will still be running, compared to a knock-off having died years before....I dont care if it costs more, I'd rather spend my money on something worth spending on.... meaning, it will last and I can get out what I put in :D

dont get me wrong, I dont hate knock-offs, or dis-approve of them in anyway... I just PREFER my CRF

dont get me wrong, I dont hate knock-offs, or dis-approve of them in anyway... I just PREFER my CRF

Why can't all honda owners have this attitude ?? :D

Geez, i ride a yamaha, and a china bike, and i'd probably have a CRF50 and a KLX110 too if i had the money to spend. Fact is i'd rather put big dollars into my big bike or my house than into what i consider my "toy" bike.

Yeah, it was cheap, and yeah, the quality isn't quite that of a honda, but it cops a flogging and just keeps on going. It's perfect for my needs/budget, and as i've said previously, it takes a pretty heavily modified honda to even start comparing. Maybe when some of you younger guys grow up and have to buy a house etc you'll understand...... :D

I just don't see why "some" honda owners have to constantly shit on the knock offs in every second thread they post in. WE GET YOUR POINT !! No need to keep flogging that dead horse...........unless you really do feel the need to defend your expensive(relativly) little bike.

true, i really dont understand why some people put so much money into their play bikes.