Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Singletrack Video

Wow what a cool trail, were in Colorado was that. :D:D

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. :eek:

Make a trip out and I would show you though!

:D

me too, i LOVE the thumper sound, but i think that was a pinger :D

BTW, nice vid!

Pinger as in 2-Smoke?.....if so never seen a XR pinger(Front rider) (can tell in the wreck)

actually, its 69.7 megs but why one earth would i save it? ill just watch it once and it will be old news

actually, its 69.7 megs but why one earth would i save it? ill just watch it once and it will be old news

Right click-save as is easier on the bandwidth.

Don't lie to the good people here at TT, that is not in Colorado, no snow, wind, cold and flat, flat open areas. :D Hey CraZ, let's see your footage with that spooky Rob Zombie in the background. No worries, I'd be a A-hole if I had to live in PA too. :D

And if hokie told you I would have to kill him :D

I think it is in Arizona somewhere.

Pinger as in 2-Smoke?.....if so never seen a XR pinger(Front rider) (can tell in the wreck)

The bike in front is a pumped up XR400/440 with a pumper carb/scotts damper, etc. It is surprisingly fast.

I'm on the 04' 300 EXC in my signature so you probably hear both thumper and smoker. :D

This area doesn't really exist. I figured if I divulged the name of the area, I'd be flogged. :D

Like Hokie said, come out and we'll take you there. :D

took me less then a minute to download. the lack of music was not cool, and i thought the movie was boring

Awesome video....the lack of music was a PLUS. A BIG PLUS!!!!!

Nice Vid, more technical stuff would be a plus but the terrain didn't have any so what can you do. I actually like music in the riding videos, but I'm picky about the music I like. 99% of the time I don't like the music chosen in a riding video so it's better not to have any.

im not a b ig trail riden guy but that vid was pretty sik... did u kno that guy or somethin cuz usally i dont leave people who fall tho... still sik vid make some more..

im not a b ig trail riden guy but that vid was pretty sik... did u kno that guy or somethin cuz usally i dont leave people who fall tho... still sik vid make some more..

:D:D The guy that fell said go ahead LMAO...no it was just some guy on the trail :D)

Thanks tight trees like that are a blast. :D .

Yes, the guy was part of my group. There were 3 more guys behind us and 2 in front. He was fine, just didn't want me hounding him anymore. I knew if I pushed him hard enough, I'd get something good on tape. :D

nice vid dude looks like some real fun riding u did its real cool when ur goin fast it looks like ur goin a hundred miles and hour its like hyperspeed lookin lol

Very nice.Love the tight stuff.Not very many mountains down here.

Right click-save as is easier on the bandwidth.

no, it aint......it took a whoping 2 minutes to just put into temp files! and its not on my drive anymore

just wanted to say good video! no music gives the watcher a good idea of when the rider is given/er or braking.sound of the engine really adds to the helmet cam vids... and Ive watched them all..