Bridgestone M77 80/100 X 21

Guess none of you ride in hardpack conditions, cause that tire is great in the conditions for which is was designed. Its HARD TERRAIN tire guys, so unless you are in the rocks, desert, or a sun-baked So Cal moto track quit complaining. The M77 slides really predictably on graded dirt as well.

------------------

1995 EXC 400

AMA Dist 37

O.K., now that we are in agreement about the M77 being a hard pack tire and since I don't ride hard pack, is there anyone that does and would want this tire? Make me an offer on the tire and the tube plus shipping. Any reasonable deal will be accepted! ?

[This message has been edited by StormTrooper (edited 07-02-2001).]

I've had decent luck with the M77/78 combo riding Int to hardpack conditions...They require running what I consider low tire pressure ~ 11 psi. Also, keep in mind I use them strictly for MX. With that said, I probably will try the Michelin Starcross MH2 next time around.

[This message has been edited by motojunkie (edited 07-02-2001).]

What kind of condition is the tire seriously in? I love the M77 for the hare scrambles here in PA. Hard pack and rocks under a layer of dirt and sometimes mud. This tire so far seems to do well for me. I swore I wouldn't buy any other tire than the M77. In sand, the corners may round off...so thats why I'm curious as to the condititon of the knobbies. The little tits sometimes can stay on for a bit (although this proves it's pretty new!)

What kind of a price are you looking for? I mean, I can get a new tire for 30 or so,l so it's not worth it too much if you're looking for 35 or so, know what I mean? ?

The tire is in perfect condition. The tits are almost all intact. It was ridden on twice (a little over 50 miles) in sand. The knobbies are not rounded. I'd like to know where you get new tires (Bridgestone or Dunlop?) for $30! I'll get my next 755's from them! I could come close to your price, plus shipping, and I'll throw in the stock tube (like new condition) also! ?