Sign in to follow this  

Is the [B]Excel Rims WORTH IT![/B]

I was ridin the other day and my front rim was bent! :D I should have checked my tire pressure. :D I hit something hidden in the grass and it bent on a side of the rim out!

I was wondering if the Excel Rims are worth it! Are they stronger and/or lighter?

Should I get the stock rim instead!

When I said rim I mean the outer rim.

Please help me I still new to the maintaning part!

Excell makes excellent rims. If you ride with too low of air pressure and encounter the same situation, they will bend too.........

The only thing really better about the Excell's is that you have a choice of colors. I bought a set so that I could have Gold rims. I like the look.

Never had a problem with the stock DID's, just liked the gold color. Matches my gold Pro Taper bars and Gold BBR pipe, and gold rear sprocket, and gold DID ERT chain.

I like the look.............

Matches my gold Pro Taper bars and Gold BBR pipe, and gold rear sprocket, and gold DID ERT chain.
Mike, you should set up your "GARAGE" so we can see your bike.

Cheers, :D

No, me.

No, actually it's me!HAHA!

I was gone at school all day and came back and expected 1-2 replies and WOW! I never new the guys on TT could help me so much! I'm still trying to get use to the maintence part of riding and the expensive part! I'm gonna go gold more than likely, I don't care for the black ones that much!

The rim is only bent on one side. It's just the outer rim! It's hard to explain where but I post a pic in my Garage right now!

How much PSI should I try to keep my tires?

The spokes aren't bent, Thank God!

I really appreciate the help guys!

I looked at the BBR Rims and like them!

The pic is the bottom one in my garage it's hard to see because it is after I tried to fix it!

I don't the company that one of ya gave makes them for the 150, they make mostly MX bike rims!