need some help over on the yzf 426 site

I need some help fighting off some of them yzf whatever yah call it owners!

have a read of the post you will get a big kick out of it!

the site is yzf verses the ktm

[This message has been edited by captain ktm (edited 07-19-2001).]

I ride with 2 WR426F & 2 YZ426F and I would never knock their bikes except for being hard starters. They are great bikes just not for me.

------------------

AMA, Dist.36, BRC Lifetime Memberships

You don't really expect to win this one do you? That is the kind of challenge that always brings out the radicals,you know the ones :I have never ridden (insert bike name here) but I would never buy one.There are some things I don't like about my KTM ( nit-picking ) but some people do have blinders on when looking at different bikes. Depending on rider size and where you ride the Yamaha can be the better choice. CaptKTM I know you are strictly a bush rider,so we can't really make educated comparisons on moto-cross bikes. Lets leave that one alone.You like myself have recently come off of Jap bikes,and most likely will not go back,but many other bush/trail riders arn't so lucky.And just think how boring it would be if everyone rode the same type of bike.;p

------------------

400 EXC--stock&great

YAMAHA 250--sold

250 sherco

Took a peek...seems surprisingly good natured.

Reminds me of MoPar versus Chevy versus Ford days . . . when I was a mere lad.

awwwwwww......you guys are no fun!

thumperdarryl you were the one that told me about the pumpkin so i thought you would at least come to my rescue.

us gimps got to stick together!

I left a fairly biased post which should ruffle a few feathers. Erik

Interesting fact: In the 2001 RIDER PROFILES for the THE AMA WESTERN 4-STROKE THUMPER NATIONALS there are 141 listed riders. Yamaha's 121 = 86%

KTM's 13 = 9%

OTHER's = 5%

12 Moto's so far with 10 Holeshot's by KTM's

------------------

AMA, Dist.36, BRC Lifetime Memberships

I'm trying to help you out there Captain :)

It's alot of fun - especially since I like the 426...but own the 520 sx!

I'M HAVING A BLAST WITH THIS!!!!!!

It's like the Hatfields and McCoys! Or I guess the Austrians and the Japanese! :)