Sign in to follow this  

hi, one question of shop

i an of spain, i have got a suzuki drz400e :D:D. in first place, sorry for may english

i will buy a cfc covers and unibiker raduator guard

do your recomended my something but for shop? :D

thanks and one round of bieer

i an of spain, i have got a suzuki drz400e :eek::eek:. in first place, sorry for may english

i will buy a cfc covers and unibiker raduator guard

do your recomended my something but for shop? :D

thanks and one round of bieer

No problem with your english,,, We will figure it out :D

I'm not postive I understand your question :D

The CFC covers and Unabiker radiator guards are avialable from the TT store. You will need to call or write them to ship an order to spain,, But they will do it.

UNABIKER_SUZ1

Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 00-01 - Aluminum $90.25 $73.15

UNABIKER_SUZ1BK

Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 00-01 - Black $104.50 $84.70

UNABIKER_SUZ1BL

Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 00-01 - Blue $104.50 $84.70

UNABIKER_SUZ1GD

Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 00-01 - Gold $104.50 $84.70

UNABIKER_SUZ1RD

Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 00-01 - Red $104.50 $84.70

UNABIKER_SUZ2 Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 02-05 - Aluminum $90.25 $73.15

UNABIKER_SUZ2BK Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 02-05 - Black $104.50 $84.70

UNABIKER_SUZ2BL Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 02-05 - Blue $104.50 $84.70

UNABIKER_SUZ2GD Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 02-05 - Gold $104.50 $84.70

UNABIKER_SUZ2RD Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 02-05 - Red $104.50 $84.70

UNABIKER_SUZ3 Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400K 00-01 - Aluminum

Not sure what year you have or what color you want..So pick from the above list. The part numbers are in bold

CFC-DRZ400COM Is the part number for the CFC case shields. You will get one for both sides with that part number.

Write the store a message Here

or

Call 1-866-674-6788

If I missed your question, please try again.

And Welcome to TT :eek:

thanks, it is sure, but i like me that your recomended my something but shop in this shipping, something that is important and no more expensive.

there are things as the covers cfc that are not find in Spain.

for example, my bike is maded in 2000, is posible that i have chage the tensile chain distribution?

accessory,graphis, parts .......

UNABIKER_SUZ1BL

Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 00-01 - Blue $104.50 $84.70

this is i will buy.

what do you say 104.50 $84.70 :D ? i don,t stund

in blue 104 and aluminium cost 84??????,(also is 74?¿?¿?)

i think in blue. :D

UNABIKER_SUZ2BL Unabiker Radiator Guards - Suzuki DR-Z400E 02-05 - Blue $104.50 $84.70

this is i will buy.

what do you say 104.50 $84.70 ? i don,t stund

in blue 104 and aluminium cost 74??????, i think in blue.

Sorry, the first $$ is the retail price, the second price is the SALE price.. so you would pay $84.70 USD for a set of Blue guards :D as of today.

And Yes the bare aluminum guards are $73.15 on sale right now.

thanks bronko78, verybeen thankful.

spain is diferent :D

the laws are being very hard, the use of tt are very dificult.

this summer this being many fires and this all very restricted.

there are zones in which not this allowed the use of veiculos to motor

in ways of less than 4 meters:((( :D :D

tomorrow if it does not pass anything I make the order, to see if me

recomended some cochair but to request that she is not very

expensive, tahks to all. in Spain we have a seemed forum,

embarrados.com, but we are few drz and in the store it does not have

anything I specify for this bike

Sorry, the first $$ is the retail price, the second price is the SALE price.. so you would pay $84.70 USD for a set of Blue guards :D as of today.

at the shop cost 104 and in my account don,t cost 84.74 , cost 104 :eek::D:D:eek::D .

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/product_p/bp_unabiker_radguard.htm

it is right???????

thant other time. :eek:

The first price, the higher one, is the retail price. What the maker suggests the store charge you. The second one, the lower one, is the actual cost if you buy it from the thumpertalk store.

So for blue guards it would be $84.74 US dollars

Same for all colors, plain aluminum is less.

I'm not postive I understand your question :D

I think he's looking for a place to buy us a round of beer.

Hola de Los Estados Unidos. Mi espanol es tan malo que tu ingles!

Hay muchos informacion aqui en ThumperTalk sobre el DRZ, como puedes ver. Bienvenidos!

I think he's looking for a place to buy us a round of beer.

Hola de Los Estados Unidos. Mi espanol es tan malo que tu ingles!

Hay muchos informacion aqui en ThumperTalk sobre el DRZ, como puedes ver. Bienvenidos!

Heh..let me try..

Si, cambiar el ACCT por una MCCT hoy! (ahoy?)

Lo siento, mi espanol es terrible porqe me ensene..

Ok thats enough haha such bad spanish. grammar is probably messed.. haha

Where do they indicate the sale prices at? All I find are the retail prices.

You need to plug the part number into the store page where it says enter part #, it is into the store area a couple of pages.

Thanks to all and other one rounds of beer jejeje. That price has the mcct?

I have returned to write to the shop for the unibiker radiator protecction so the price that they load me on my basket (or one counts) it is of 104 dolars and if bronco78 :D has reason at the time there is a mistake, today I have returned to write, Very well yours Spanish jejee. Regards

Greetings from your neighbor Portugal and welcome aboard the best forum ever made.

Don't worry about your English, this guys are 5 stars and they understand my bad English too.

I've learned allot with this forum and bought a couple of things from the store that isn't available here in Portugal: UNABIKER and CFC case guards.

I've also bought an MCCT from Rui but i think he's not selling it anymore.

These 3 things are the basic and priority mods for you bike but there are many more and you will learn them if you continue to visit this forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saludos de su vecino Portugal y bien venido a bordo del mejor foro hecho siempre. No se preocupe de su inglés, este los individuos son 5 estrellas y entienden mi mal inglés también. He aprendido asigno con este foro y compré un par de cosas del almacén que no está disponible aquí en Portugal: Protectores UNABIKER y CFC. También he comprado un MCCT de Rui pero pienso que él no lo está vendiendo más. Estas 3 cosas son los mods básicos y de la prioridad para usted moto pero hay muchos más y usted los aprenderá si usted continúa visitando este foro.

Excúseme mi mal español.....

For Any Of You That Don't Know Google Has A Translation Site That Works Quite Nicely For Those Of Us Who Are Not Bilingual. JUST CUT AND PASTE.. :D

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

Para Cualquiera De Usted Que No sepa Google Tiene Un Sitio De la Traducción Que Trabaje Absolutamente Agradable Para Los De Nosotros Que No sean Bilingües. Ahora Sabemos Todos Hablar Spanish/english/german, El Etc.. Pero Probablemente Absolutamente Mal. CORTE Y GOMA JUSTOS.

OR ITALIAN

Per C'è ne Di Voi Che Non sanno Google Ha Un Luogo Di Traduzione Che Funziona Abbastanza Piacevolmente Per Quelli Di Noi Che Non sono Bilingue. Ora Possiamo Tutti Parlare Spanish/english/german, Ecc.. Ma Probabilmente Abbastanza Male. TAGLIO E COLLA GIUSTI.

OR GERMAN

Für Irgendwelche Von Ihnen, Die Nicht Wissen, Hat Google Einen ÜbersetzungscAufstellungsort, Der Ziemlich Freundlich Für Die Von Uns Arbeitet, Die Nicht Zweisprachig Sind. Jetzt Alle Können Wir Spanish/english/german, Etc.. Sprechen Aber Vermutlich Ziemlich Schlecht. GERADER SCHNITT UND PASTE.

OR JAPANESE

あなたどののためにもDon't が知っていること Google に翻訳場所がある私達のそれらのためにかなりきちんと働 く二か国語でない。今私達はすべてSpanish/english/german, 等 を話すことができる。しかしおそらくかなり不完全に。公正な切 り貼り。

:eek::eek::D:D:D:eek:

thanks ruicarmo and zick, I also use the translator but but to read that to write jejeje. whichever bond mcct? I suppose that post is some to know as that - of that changes already, will look for it. I at the moment am going to request unabiker, the covers cfc, grip, and perhaps graphis and the cover of seat of ceet- thanks for your aid

For Any Of You That Don't Know Google Has A Translation Site That Works Quite Nicely For Those Of Us Who Are Not Bilingual.

Nope, it doesn't.
OR GERMAN

Für Irgendwelche Von Ihnen, Die Nicht Wissen, Hat Google Einen ÜbersetzungscAufstellungsort, Der Ziemlich Freundlich Für Die Von Uns Arbeitet, Die Nicht Zweisprachig Sind. Jetzt Alle Können Wir Spanish/english/german, Etc.. Sprechen Aber Vermutlich Ziemlich Schlecht. GERADER SCHNITT UND PASTE.

For instance that german "translation" is funny at best, but not understandable if one hasn't read and understood the english text.

Cheers, Hans