Sign in to follow this  

x-sport frame

hi

im new to this forum and need some help

my frame snapped yesterday and i have been givin a really good deal on an x-sport frame will my chinky forks and engine all fit into this new frame.

and if the forks fit will i haft to put the bearins back in.

good im happy u snapped it. i hate when people ride mini bikes at bmx tracks. it DESTROYES the jumps!!!

what kinda bike do u have.. x-sports frame will work with crf50 forks..but i dunno how long that frame will last u since ur jumping ur bike hard enough to snap it...i mean bending is one thing but snapping is another and i hear that those x-sports frame are really crappy

good im happy u snapped it. i hate when people ride mini bikes at bmx tracks. it DESTROYES the jumps!!!

wow! that was a little extreme!

ok mr bmx thats your opinion

but maybe we dont care what you think

what do you like better bmx or moto x?

o ya i'm jelous. actually i have a drz110 but i dont ride at bmx parks because i know how much time and effort they take to build. also for bmx everything has to be very smooth so u can carry your speed and riding mini bikes on the tracks ruins them.

yea i live near Palm Spring which i known around the country for their golf courses it would be a little hard to get in i think