Bars, Right radiator, rear fender, dented pipe....

yep.....went over on a high speed down hill jump.....I hit the jump, fell short, slid back too far and hit that wicked powerband and went over. :D

I got a peg in the top of my foot (punctured boot and hit foot); and my back, arms and helmet are all scraped up. I'm gonna be on crutches for a while. :D

This was on an 02' cr 250 all free styled out, ss something pipe, wide open airbox, and a fmf shorty scilencer.......damn...now I gotta buy him new bars, straighten the right radiator, new black rear fender, and that should make him happy. Never going back to that track....I'm not made for that.

I got a peg in the top of my foot (punctured boot and hit foot);

ouch :D:D

I got a peg in the top of my foot (punctured boot and hit foot);

ouch :D:D

you can say that again...I finally went to the doc and I have nerve damage...(top of foot is numb)

Well thats what you get for ridin a Honda :D that crash has gotta suck though bro

bummer!

get well soon!

Well thats what you get for ridin a Honda :D that crash has gotta suck though bro

hahahahaha really...the only thing I didn't really break was a lever!!! :D there goes my next pay check. I'm finally almost able to put pressure on it!!! yay

Consider yourself lucky. About two month ago i was jumpin this downhill double with a blind landing and came over the backside and see two bikes laying at the bottom. When I landed I grab the brakes to try to scrub some speed since there was no way to avoid hitting the downed bikes. With the suspension bottomed and on the brakes hard I flipped over the bars head first into the two bikes then my bike hammered me in the back. Not a scratch on my bike but I had a broken collabone, seperated shoulder, two broken ribs, a fractured elbow and a f'd up back. A trip to the hospital for an MRI, ultrasound, catscan and about 50 xrays. 1 night in the hospital and a 16000 dollar bill. I would have much rather tore up my bike. :D

Consider yourself lucky. About two month ago i was jumpin this downhill double with a blind landing and came over the backside and see two bikes laying at the bottom. When I landed I grab the brakes to try to scrub some speed since there was no way to avoid hitting the downed bikes. With the suspension bottomed and on the brakes hard I flipped over the bars head first into the two bikes then my bike hammered me in the back. Not a scratch on my bike but I had a broken collabone, seperated shoulder, two broken ribs, a fractured elbow and a f'd up back. A trip to the hospital for an MRI, ultrasound, catscan and about 50 xrays. 1 night in the hospital and a 16000 dollar bill. I would have much rather tore up my bike. :D

:D you ok now??

dont let that stop you from going back to the track. get better, and hit it again.

i highsided flat tracking last summer cracked my oneal venom helmet wiped out all the paint got a concussion and my entire left side was a scab very glad that i had a chest protector on bent bars and forks on bike but rebent them when i got home

you ok now??

Yeah I am about good to go. I have been shopping for some new protective gear (Helmet & chest protector) but it has been so hot around here in socal lately that I haven't been in any hurry.

yep.....went over on a high speed down hill jump.....I hit the jump, fell short, slid back too far and hit that wicked powerband and went over. :D

I got a peg in the top of my foot (punctured boot and hit foot); and my back, arms and helmet are all scraped up. I'm gonna be on crutches for a while. :D

This was on an 02' cr 250 all free styled out, ss something pipe, wide open airbox, and a fmf shorty scilencer.......damn...now I gotta buy him new bars, straighten the right radiator, new black rear fender, and that should make him happy. Never going back to that track....I'm not made for that.

Wow. Ouch.

Update...got the x-rays back and I have a fracture all the way throught the pressure point on the top of my foot. (right by where the toes connect to the foot (the bone))