Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Springs!!

I am looking for a PDS 3 and some 44's for my KTM 520 EXC. Anyone out there have these and want to sell them? Can anyone give me a good source for these parts?

Thanks, Chop

I'm having the same dilemma. I've done some research and been given feedback (Thanks Guys!) and the recommendation has been .46 up front with a PDS 4 out back or the 8.8 straight rate. I have a '01 400 EXC and weight 210-220 in without gear (B rider). I'm still trying to round these parts up for a reasonable price, so any thought on sources would be great!

You guys need springs??!?!!

I understand that the 4.6 is unavailable ( I was looking for them) 4.4 is the highest for my 520 SX. I am 160 lbs.

E-mail me for what you are looking for, I'll see what I can do. (No Promises, but I'll try!!)

DethWshBkr@aol.com

MUST E-mail BY SATURDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!! I won't be around for 2 weeks, (going to CA, where I am going to get my 4.4's :) )

I have an - ahem - 'special source'. :D

------------------

'01 KTM 520 SX

'95 KX 250

AMA Dist 6 Member

Hare Scramble Class B #523

[This message has been edited by Chris Slade (edited 08-09-2001).]

Thanks for the info. The 46's are around but the PDS 3 is on backorder. Let me know what you can do on the PDS. I hope you have a great time in CA!

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the offer. What I'm looking for are .46 up front (which seem to be readily available) and a PDS3 out back. Got any suggestions regarding your "special source"? :)

[This message has been edited by StormTrooper (edited 08-10-2001).]

OK, I'll see how difficult it would be.

My special souce? My uncle! He owned a shop in CA, and so obviously, being family, I got stuff for dealer cost!! :D

He since has closed his shop, but he still has his connections, I'll see what I can do. It's not too bad to get some stuff, so I'll see if he doesn't mind. Now, only thing...I get back from California the 25th....so you'd be without for two weeks at least, if you don't mind waiting :)

------------------

'01 KTM 520 SX

'95 KX 250

AMA Dist 6 Member

Hare Scramble Class B #523