Sign in to follow this  

The Best Video You Will Watch.

A must see video. I put this together its basically all the cool stuff I have on video. Let me know what you guys think.

A few things before showtime.

First Every wreck is me. I just wanted to get credit for that right off the bat.

Next the camaro doing a donut has an LT1 (Corvette) engine in it and we blew the engine and wrecked it into a tree 15 min later.

Last if you double click on the screen once it starts playing you can make it fullscreen if you didnt know.

Enjoy the show.

http://media.putfile.com/Speedvision

I thought it was all good stuff and fun to watch until I seen the idiots riding with out helmets. That's just stupid. :D One bad crack of the bat and you're a foul ball forever... :D

Other than that, it was kewl...dude :D

The best video I will watch....bwhahahahahahahahahah this is a joke right??? All I see is a bunch of lame arse try hard squids pulling 'massive' 3 foot jumps and two foot wheelies bwhahahahahhahahhahahah Im in tears bwhahahahah and and to take the cake you have to jam the bike against a wall to do a burn out OMG BWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAH STOP IT YOUR KILLING ME. Seriously this is a wind up isnt it??? Seriously?????? Either way thanks for the laugh, Im in tears!!!!

And if thatwas really you I wouldnt own up to it, let alone post it on the net......I know a 5 year old kid that has more skill than you guys......

just kidding you guys SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! u are absolutley terrbile!!! im not joking

:D:D:eek::eek:

Bad music, bad moves, bad examples, but you had fun doing it :eek: . And you posted it at the wrong place...

ATGATT All The Gear All the Time... :D

I thought it was all good stuff and fun to watch until I seen the idiots riding with out helmets. That's just stupid. :D One bad crack of the bat and you're a foul ball forever... :eek:

Other than that, it was kewl...dude :eek:

And I thought I was being nice; These boys tore you up... :D

HOLY SH!T THEY TORE YOU UP :eek:

ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT THE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :D

Well the scenes where a couple guys arent wearing helmets were from a long time ago. that was the young and stupid time. Helmets are always worn now. The silly crashes were just stupid little spills that I thought were kinda funny. No injuries in any of them. Everybody thinks they are a movie critic. Well lets see em. You got anything better. Get out your video cameras since all of you think you are pros. I never said it was Crusty. And I thought the video was pretty good honestly. And you also have the freedom to watch. If you didnt like it turn it off.

It makes me laugh when dorks post shiznit they think is awesome and then get all bent out of whack when they get flamed.

Get out your video cameras since all of you think you are pros. I never said it was Crusty.
Um, dumb ass, we didnt make a post that read " The best video you will watch".....you did, and you were so wrong. :D:D
And you also have the freedom to watch. If you didnt like it turn it off.
We also have the freedom to watch and tell you we didnt like it. :eek: If you dont like the responce, dont post any more dumb ass vids. I kept waiting for the best part, then it was over :D

A must see video. I put this together its basically all the cool stuff I have on video. Let me know what you guys think.

A few things before showtime.

First Every wreck is me. I just wanted to get credit for that right off the bat.

Next the camaro doing a donut has an LT1 (Corvette) engine in it and we blew the engine and wrecked it into a tree 15 min later.

Last if you double click on the screen once it starts playing you can make it fullscreen if you didnt know.

Enjoy the show.

http://media.putfile.com/Speedvision

Ah heck it was an ok vid, you guys just got torqued because he said "BEST EVER" so it got your juices flowing!

Nah it wasnt lol, it was really really bad......really really really bad........

Kind of reminds me of a story I heard about this idiot who in the carpark before a ride told everyone he was going to kick everyones arse. Half way into the ride and stuck on the side of a hill he was reduced to tears and offered $2000 to anyone who could get him back to the car park lol

This kid is obviously a newb, has no skills but enjoys bikes which is cool, just dont lead with your jaw mate!!!!!

Telling everyone they are going to kick there arse as you put it sounds like taunting to me. It dosent mean anything except that that person is going to give you a run for your money. unless your friend said it like a jerk the he probably meant it kiddingly. But I didnt get his bike stuck on the hill.

You didnt get my comparrison mate-by him saying he was going to kick everyones arse was leaving himself wide open, just as you saying it was the best video we would ever watch. As a lesson to this jerk no one would help him and he had to get back to the carpark by himslef. He promptly sold the bike that night lol, but if he hadnt been such a tool beating his chest he would have recieved plenty of help. And he was serious btw-had ridden dirt bikes as a kid and thought 'riding through the bush' would be a walk in the park bwhahahahahahahhah

And he wasnt a mate, you will quickly find the louder someone talks the crappier they are!!! Its the quiet ones you need to be scared of!!!! They are sure of their abilities and let their riding do the talking.....

That was soooo cool! You should make another and sell it... Watch out Dust to Glory!!