Run - The Sport/Tard Squabble

... My belly has road rash sympathy pains from looking at that.... :D

An exceedingly "different" camera viewpoint. I found it fascinating to watch the suspension in action and see it move so far for what appeared to be a smooth road. What bike was it that had the camera slung to the swingarm and looking forward?

That would be my DR650....

Ah yes.... that would explain the pogo stick like movement of the front wheel.... :D

:D

It's amazing how good these dirt bikes can feel with the right tires and despite the softer suspension as long as you're smooooooth. I've played with my DR350 at our local track nights and can humble a lot of the sportbike newbies for their first couple of visits. It's taught me to soften rather than stiffen the suspesnion on my new Husky motard as well.

my brother on his gsxr1000 can't touch me when the roads get curvy. Of course i've got a ton of riding on every type of bike(except trials bikes) from the times of working at local motorcycle dealerships. funny thing is, i've been on the track only one time and i got to ride a buddy's 1000 Mille and i was absolutely horrible. I have zero track training and only did three laps before giving the bike back. After doing probably 60,000 miles just on my 2 dualsports, i just don't feel as comfy on the sporties. Although last week when i was riding my Bro's 1000(because his wrists were hurting from riding it all day :D), i was able to touch pavement with my hand going around some corners on our way to Yosemite.

Dualsports are the Shi.. :D.

Nice vid.