Sign in to follow this  

2002 520sx

I heard the 02 model 520 has a much better suspension than 00. Should I put the $ into my 00 suspension and keep it or by a 02. Any suggetions would be appreciated. Thanks.

'02 SX's got 48mm WP stuff vs. the 43mm stuff on your bike. Should be nice for the track. Early tests are saying you get more accurate steering and "big hit" /track performace is much improved...I'm sure the new stuff is nice.

Only you can decide if it's "worth it" :)

------------------

Chris in the Mojave

'01 520 MXC

'01 200 MXC

'00 CR250R

'01 KX85

Chris thanks for the info. I am debating about what to do. I was at the dealership and they have a killer mew rear shock as well. I wonder if I would be race ready as is? Thanks again Chris.

Originally posted by Chris in the Mojave:

'02 SX's got 48mm WP stuff vs. the 43mm stuff on your bike. Should be nice for the track. Early tests are saying you get more accurate steering and "big hit" /track performace is much improved...I'm sure the new stuff is nice.

Only you can decide if it's "worth it" :)

Strick, who frequents Holeshot and Dirtrider hass got a 02 400, and he loves the suspension.

Do a search fo him on those sites. Or get a 02 520sx. I have a 02 520 exc, and love the suspension.

Originally posted by BRAWNY520:

I heard the 02 model 520 has a much better suspension than 00. Should I put the $ into my 00 suspension and keep it or by a 02. Any suggetions would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can now buy works suspension for white brothers call brad a 1-800-854-1899 ext 209