Headed out to Colorado today! ;^)

well my big trip is to Rico this year(haven't been there since 96) - a week of sweet single track :), I can't wait.

I'll be back on the 10th and shortly after

that will start posting some pics.

Have a good one all!

------------------

TBob

"01" KTM 520 EXC

Mesa, AZ

Get those pictures up quick. I always drive through Rico on my way to Crested Butte and have heard from many how good the riding is in Rico, which is at least 5 hrs closer to AZ.

CAB, there are some pic's of Rico in my photo album. Follow the link and look under cactusheads. I'ts awsome riding and much closer (7-8hrs from Phx.).

------------------

'00 YZ426F

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

http://communities.msn.com/FPilotsPhotos

[This message has been edited by F-Pilot (edited September 01, 2001).]

Great pictures- now I'm dreaming about the next Colo. trip. Some of those trails look pretty gnarly. How do they compare to the trails in the Taylor Park area for difficulty, number, etc...

?

CAB,I haven't been checking this forum lately so I missed your post.

The trails around Rico are plenty difficult.

Most of them climb considerably in the first few miles. There is a good variety and some long rides available. It's a great place for a quick weekend trip.

I've only been to Cement Creek (Crested Butte) once but we rode alot over by Taylor Park. We stayed for a week and had a blast. It's just too far away to go for any less.

Do you know Shep and Chris Plumb?

Did we go on a Baja trip (Melling Ranch) quite a few years ago?

------------------

'00 YZ426F

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

http://communities.msn.com/FPilotsPhotos

[This message has been edited by F-Pilot (edited September 13, 2001).]

Originally posted by CAB:

Great pictures- now I'm dreaming about the next Colo. trip. Some of those trails look pretty gnarly. How do they compare to the trails in the Taylor Park area for difficulty, number, etc...

?

CAB - yes most are more technical than Taylor Park- and IMHO better, Taylor Park

is nice but definately well used :)

------------------

TBob

"01" KTM 520 EXC

Mesa, AZ