Moab November 5th - 10th, anyone else going?

Greatings from the yellow room, Im planning a solo trip to Moab. Low budget, probably taking trailer and tent. Anyone else going to be there that time of year?

------------------

'01 TTR 125L(wifes) 2000 DRZ E

IMS 4.2gal tank, DSP frame protectors, DSP fork guards, Acerbis DHH Light, Renthal Bars, Yosh Full Race Ti system, Topeak computer setup, 13 front sprocket, WER Skidplate, Thumper Racing Radiator braces/guards, Moose Handguards with Deflectors, WER Steering stabilizer, Scotts Shark Fin, watter wetter. Brake light wiring conversion, Need suspension done...and many more to come.... Where is the kickstart on this thing....

I get out to the Moab area from time-to-time and one of my buddies and I have been talking about making the trip before years-end with motorcycles/mountainbikes.I have never ridden motorcycles in Utah, only mountainbikes, but can only imagine it has to be a blast. I rented a jeep when I was there earlier this year and did some backcountry family touring which was really a lot of fun. What area's do you typically ride? I guess I would need to get a hi-capacity fuel tank huh?

I have only been mtn biking there once, back in '96 for the Canyon Lands Fat Tire Festival. I have a list of rides in the area that a guy sent me earlier on in the year. I do plan on haveing my 4.2 gal tank installed. Id like to meet up with some guys while Im down there