Street Helmet- M2R MR1000

My WR is dualsported with a sportsman class supermotard setup. My M2R Revelation dirt helmet catches bugs on night rides and has a lot of wind noise over 40 mph. Thus I am considering the above M2R street helmet which is currently available between $105 and $110. Does anyone use this helmet? Feedback? Thanks. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have not used the helmet you referred to but for a great street helmet check out the Nitro Racing brand. (www.nitro-helmets.com) I overlooked the brand at first because the price seemed too low, $150.00 for a street helmet. After more research though, I found it meets Europes Gold standards which exceed the Snell and DOT requirements. This is the most comfortable, quietest helmet I have owned in 25 years of riding. The Shoei and Arai are relegated to the attic since this purchase. They make off road helmets also.

I am not a salesman, just thought I would throw another option out there.

Cheers,

Steve

I have not used the helmet you referred to but for a great street helmet check out the Nitro Racing brand. (www.nitro-helmets.com) I overlooked the brand at first because the price seemed too low, $150.00 for a street helmet. After more research though, I found it meets Europes Gold standards which exceed the Snell and DOT requirements. This is the most comfortable, quietest helmet I have owned in 25 years of riding. The Shoei and Arai are relegated to the attic since this purchase. They make off road helmets also.

I am not a salesman, just thought I would throw another option out there.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks very much Steve- that looks promising. Which one do you have?

I am in Morgan County- where are you located?