White Brothers E series Exhaust for sale

I have a White brothers E series Exhaust (s-bend) with hi-flo header for sale.... would like to get $300.00 + shipping for it! contact me via email if interested (this pipe is almost new pristine condition) comes with a custom head pipe guard as well.....

also have stock exhaust (complete) would like 150.00 for (there are 2 of these avail)

also stock 00 upper tripple clamp.... make offer

------------------

Shane From Washington / 2000WR YZ Timed/White Brothers E series exhaust (no disks) hi-Flo header/426 Jetting/Pro-Tapers/Applied Triple Clamp/Devol Rad guards and Yamaha Skid Plate/Acerbis Hand guards/One Industries Graphix and seat cover/Moose Fender bags and a bunch of other things that cost to much money!

[This message has been edited by Shane From Wa (edited 03-18-2001).]

Gunner, I would counter your offer and go to 260.00 plus shipping.... this is a very nice exhaust system.... and all mounting hardware will be included... let me know...

------------------

Shane From Washington / 2000WR YZ Timed/White Brothers E series exhaust (no disks) hi-Flo header/426 Jetting/Pro-Tapers/Applied Triple Clamp/Devol Rad guards and Yamaha Skid Plate/Acerbis Hand guards/One Industries Graphix and seat cover/Moose Fender bags and a bunch of other things that cost to much money!

Ok let`s cut down the middle or just about the middle.. I`ll give you 370$ (Cdn) which is worth about 245$ US and I`ll take care of the shipping fees. I would also like to see a picture if you have one (to see the Guard). I also noted that you don`t use the disks.. I`m assuming that you do have them, right??

I never bought from anyone before so should this deal go through, how will payment be handeled ? C.O.D.? credit card ?

you can contact me at alain.fournier@teleglobe.ca (day)

alainb.fournier@videotron.ca (evening)

talk to you later

Gunner

Sorry, I wont come down anymore than my last post stated! I need the funds for another project..... if your still interested let me know....

as far as shipping.... we can cod it to ya no problem at all and if you need to pay by credit card i can process it for a 5 dollar fee....

also.... yes i have all disks (spark arrestor) as far as a picture goes... sorry i dont have access to a digital camera... check out white bros for an overview of the exhaust system.... as far as the guard I put it on there to protect the the head pipe from getting dinged by my boots... it looks pretty trick actually if i do say so myself!! what i did was take a 2 stroke exhaust protector (its aluminum and kinda clamps to the 2 stroke exhaust)anyways i cut it down to cover approx 8 inchs of the pipe and secured it with hitemp hose clamps... looks good and protects the pipe from my boots (size 13) i always seem to hit the pipe with my foot when i push the kickstarter back in...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Shane From Wa (edited 03-20-2001).]

Bill, I can ship COD to you on the stock exhaust... it includes the head pipe as well... in excellent condition (less than 2 hours on this pipe)

let me know....

------------------

Alright Shane, I`ll take it. I guess I won`t let 15$ stop this deal.

Get in touch with me with via e-mail and we`ll iron out the details.

Thanks

Gunner

Gunnar, did you recieve my email? I need you to send me your mailing info and phone number as well as tell me how you would like to pay for this.... COD would be fine by me with either a cashiers check or a money order... let me know....

------------------