Sign in to follow this  

CycoActive's MotoFile Registration Holder

I just got my motofile registration holder in the mail and put it on my bike. This has got to be the best $7 I ever spent. I ordered it over a month ago along with some other stuff from CycoActive but it was back ordered. So I'd kinda forgotten about it when it showed up today. This thing is really well made and super easy to install. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a dry place to put thier registration. I also keep my insurance card and a $20 bill in there. I used to carry those things in a zip lock bag in a fender mounted bag. I was always worried that I'd lose it on the trail when I got into my bag for other things. The velcro on the MotoFile really holds it well, and I really don't think I'll have any problem losing it.

Here's a link: http://www.cycoactive.com/mc/mf1.html

What I found that works great to hold my Reg / Insurance, is that little plastci bottle that the M&M candys come in, its got a snip on lid and its water tite, I just through it in the air box in my DRZ,

Her is another trick , I hook my spair Ign key on the wire that holds the air filter on in the air box