What Did you pay for your DRZ400SM?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call S&V motorcycle they are somewhere around Vancouver like Surrey, I think they can get you one for around 7500$ plus taxe. I didn't buy there cause they couldn't take my KX in trade so I ended up buying one here on the Island for 7900$ less my trade it was 5700 after taxes.

$6000 OTD US. The salesman was sneaky and kept trying to charge me for all types of different things that he claimed were not estimated into the deal. Original deal was $6100 OTD with a helmet. Everytime he tried to charge me for BS stuff I would just walk away from the deal, I wanted the bike but I was in no rush to purchase one.Eventually got him down to $6000 and a $200 helmet which he tried to sell me on a $80 one.

I paid $8600CDN taxes in OTD. First bike in the shop back when they first came in. I actually stood there and watched the mech put it together.

They lopped ~1k off the top at the time was amazing but last time I was in they were around $7200 sticker on the bikes. They said they had sold a few but not as many as they thought they would have.