Sign in to follow this  

what is the best pipe?

i want to know what the best pipe for the YZ250F is. i want more power in the low-mid range, an also some power on top.

You can get a good smokin' pipe at your local 7th Heaven. Come on man, do a search. There is so many useful threads on here about exhaust pipes, motor oil, tires, etc.

I have the Akrapovic evolution full ti on mine and am very happy with it. Its far less offensive (sound level) than others with the same (or more) performance.

The fit and finish is pretty much perfect. Everything just fits, no leaks, no issues. They dont seem to leave any detail out.

The canister, however, is a bit longer than others like the FMF Factory series.

i got the white bro's race pipe and i love it. not much louder then stock either. go on ebay there should be one still for sale. they go pretty cheap. its new too

I also have had great success with the Dr. D system. I got the complete setup with head pipe. As with any exhaust I would recommend tweeking your jetting afterwards to experience the best results.

Any lowboy pipe is good for the low-mid range you are after such as Procircuit Ti GP system.

I really like my FMF factory 4.1 but im not saying its the "best pipe".There really is no "best".I have heard good things about the Dr.D pipe also.