Sign in to follow this  

black crf

hahaha thats funny. thatnks.(not the bike, ur son)

hahaha thats funny. thatnks.(not the bike, ur son)

I know! I go in to pee. While in there, I hear an engine fire up (electric start) and I think, "No, surely he wouldnt...." ....... he would.

hey dude just drop by the one industries site.

its a pretty cool site.

they have crf 250's and 450s in black (with graphics) im gettin one of the graphics kits

(THEY GIVE U FREE BLACK PLASTICS IN THE GRAPHICS KIT!) only the one im gettin though. CHECK IT OUT!

hey i was wondering what an all black crf looked like. if you have one could u please post a pic..? thanx

My 05 250X has the black Acerbis plastics kit from Chapparal. Check out my garage for photos.

My 05 250X has the black Acerbis plastics kit from Chapparal. Check out my garage for photos.

Do you have any pics of the other side? I am curious to see what the side number plate looks liek cuz it has the door for the airbox. Do they give you a new door?

Do you have any pics of the other side? I am curious to see what the side number plate looks liek cuz it has the door for the airbox. Do they give you a new door?

Nope. They provide black side number plates but not a replacement airbox door. So the door remains white. I just slapped a sticker on it and it looks fine.

black plastics look like shit. All the people with black plastics are metal mulisha goon riders

check out my goon bike in my garage.... i guess i'm a goon mechanic, that rides woods. oh yeah how do you say in aussi... piss off

The biggest problem with black plastic is it look REALLY good new, but once you lay it over or go woods riding the normal little scratches you get show ten fold over other colors.