Mint 00 400SX for sale $4200

I have a ktm 400sx in new condition for $4200/ b/o thanks goat

1. What state are you in?

2. Is the bike "PERFECT" condition, as in unridden, no scratches, worn paint, anything?

You may want to add some contact info as well....phone, email....something wink.gif

------------------

Chris in the Mojave

'01 520 MXC

'01 200 MXC

'02 YZ250P

'01 KX85

Sorry guys my e-mail is forsell@sherbtel.net The bike was first ridden in april of 2001,i bought it new in late oct of 2000 it has about 7 tanks of gas thru it and its first valve adjustment by a ktm dealer after two tanks of gas.the bike has never been tipped over and just play ridden .the paint is perfect as is the plastic.every thing is stock except for a 52t sprocket and a works conn skid plate. thanks goat

P.S I live in minnesota

Originally posted by goat:

P.S I live in minnesota

Originally posted by C40Mark:

Is this bike still for sale?

Does anyone know how much a 6sp transmission would cost from a dealer? Installation cost?

Thanks, Mark

I think the 400 already has a 6 speed, doesn't it?

The '00 400SX is a 4 speed, '01 and up is 6 speed. The 4 speed box makes them a bit of a slow mover sales wise but it wouldn't stop me from buying a VERY clean one.

I talked to a guy that converted a 520SX to 6 speed. The gear box is the same...some sort of spacers. I have a soft copy of his parts list if anybody needs it. ( Start another thread with the request, and I'll get the guy that did it in on it )It was about $500 in parts a a few hours labor... FWIW

------------------

Chris in the Mojave

'01 520 MXC

'01 200 MXC

'02 YZ250P

'01 KX85

[This message has been edited by Chris in the Mojave (edited October 22, 2001).]

Yes the bike is still for sale,you won't be disapointed thanks goat

Yes the bike is still for sale,you won't be disapointed thanks goat

1. can you e-mail me a picture?

2. I take it the 00 in your ad means it is a 2000 model?

3. Can you give me a phone number to call so I can ask you a few things about the bike?

Mark p.s. Thanks for tranny info guys.

Ask for jon 763-261-4783

Ask for jon 763-261-4783

Jon If you have not sent the picture please don't bother I a have decided to buy a 2001 model. Thanks anyway.

Mark