Cheapest place to mail-order a 2002 EXC 520?

I'm probably not going to order until closer to spring when I actually ahve some money, but if I can find some good no-interest financing... I know that 0% bug is going around now.

Where is a good place to order from? I didn't know you could mail order bikes... Seems weird, but I'll save some money if I can. I can set a bike up (I think).

What do you have to do other than put the handlebars on and fill 'er up with fluids? Anything like a valve adjustment? I suppose I can learn that too; just curious. smile.gif Yes, my next bike will be orange and fast grin.gif

------------------

No bikes right now. KTM 520 EXC is on the christmas list :) MNevitt@OffroadToyStore.com . Feel Free to chat: Yahoo IM nevitt33, AOL IM Nevitt 33

You might save some money but not really enough to matter. If you buy out of state and have a problem most dealers will not give you the same service as if you bought it from them.I suggest you check with the smaller dealers in your area. Gunnison,Eagle and up in Laramie Wy.They are your best bet to have a 520 setting around till spring.

------------------

TWIST&SHOUT

The best thing to do is go to ktm's website and call EVERY dealer listed. Most will be happy to ship the bike. As for set up on a ktm...wheels, suspension and all the stuff attached to the handlebars. Footpegs also. It was very easy to put together. I bought mine from a friend in Virginia, but did not get a great deal, although dealers around wanted higher than list.

------------------

Pretend it's flat and give it the gas.

I bought mine in Montana and it worked out great for me. At the time you couldn't fined a 520 anywhere so i started calling all the dealers starting from the east cost. Ended up fining one in Montana I got the bike shiped to my door for retail $7250.

------------------

TBob

"01" KTM 520 EXC

Mesa, AZ

Got my '01 400 from K R W CYCLES in OHIO (937-884-5062). Good folks and a good deal. Found shipping on the Internet and had the bike at my door for $6685!