What Is Better? Honda XR/CRF 50 -Vs.- Knockoff'S Thread

theres no way your tb 88 would beat a chinese 125... those kits are the biggest piles of crap ive ever seen... you'll need something better than that if you dont want to get lapped 4 times at vegas ?:banghead:

my chinese pile

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/supermini50/P1010037.jpg

you have got to be kidding me..... I dont even need to tell you how big of an idiot you are.... you've already done it to yourself....

oh, and if it is such a pile, then why do so many people run them? :applause:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, supermini, your the biggest dumbass Ive seen come across these boards in quite some time.

If the TB motors are such junk, then explain to me how it was a TrailBikes kit that won the amatuer 10" class at Vegas this year.

Or explain to me how my Tb117 is more than plenty competitive against a Kitaco 124se.

You sir, ARE A IDIOT.

because every one talks about how great and cheap they are then when they get them they find out they are gutless.. then they go and blow blow 300 more bucks on a cheap crank.. when they should have bought a takegawa kit

and who is the moron feeding you this BS?

ok, wait... which takegawa kit are you talking about? the expensive one thats the same as the TB kit, but for twice as much... or the kit thats like 2.5 times the amount of the TB kit?

ok.... what makes takegawa better than the TB kits?

do you have either kit? or any at all? lets compare my $400 motor vs. takegawa's $400 motor.... deal?

i know the answer...u buy a standard 88 takegawa kit, with less h.p for like way more money than the TB kit..but since it costs more it must be better right?

you are biggest dumbshit ever.. all you do is sit on your lazy ass talking shit on your computer like you are kingshit of the fifty revolution, and dump money into your pile of shit bike hoping to be minimotocross champion someday... yeah ****in right... your on here so much you probably never ride that hunk of shit

and who is this directed to? I know that two of us ride our bikes quite often... and the other one has a track at home which he can ride pretty much whenever he wants.... and if they are what you say they are... then why dont you go ahead and race the TB117 that jetsters packing? I mean, at least if your gonna say something, might as well back it up

you are biggest dumbshit ever.. all you do is sit on your lazy ass talking shit on your computer like you are kingshit of the fifty revolution, and dump money into your pile of shit bike hoping to be minimotocross champion someday... yeah ****in right... your on here so much you probably never ride that hunk of shit

haha who talked shit first? u are a newb who comes up and said my 88 kit is crap. when u most likley never owned this kit and just heard it from other random people that it sucks, ur just mad cuz u are riding a under powered china motor hahah, sorry buddy i feel for u

I think CRF50racer said it pretty well, but Im gonna add in just for fun.

I certainly dont sit on my ass all day talking shit, matter of fact I dont sign on until about 9:00 at night, as I have school 3 days a week and work till 7 at a bike shop in the parts department. Theres only a handful of people, all of whom I talk to all the time who know as much or more than me about these bikes.

My friends and I have a full on mini track built in one of my buddies backyard that lives 2mins. away that I can go ride at whenever I want, not to mention that I go to the nicest Mini track you have probably never seen in your life every weekend, matter of fact I went yesterday. Take a look for yourself, www.orlandowatersports.com. I hit every jump on that track no problem, dont believe me, heres some pics, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/Jetster220/OWC%209-4-05/IMG_5063.jpg thats me #88 and that is a 35ft tripple Im doing, 2nd biggest jump on the track, the other one which I dont have a picture of because the camear ran out of memory, is also a 30ft tripple which is directly out of a corner and I only know of about 4 people who do it, me and my friend being 2 of them.

Just a little more background info on me, I won 2nd place in the State of Florida pitbike series at PaxTrax on a TrailBikes 88 Racehead running against Kitaco 108 Ultraheads and up, only reason I placed 2nd is because I had to miss 2 races during the season.

I talk smack, because I have the reputation and resume to back it up, and I WILL prove it on the track.

Now okay supermini, lets here about your background Mr. I have 8 posts.

I think CRF50racer said it pretty well, but Im gonna add in just for fun.

I certainly dont sit on my ass all day talking shit, matter of fact I dont sign on until about 9:00 at night, as I have school 3 days a week and work till 7 at a bike shop in the parts department. Theres only a handful of people, all of whom I talk to all the time who know as much or more than me about these bikes.

My friends and I have a full on mini track built in one of my buddies backyard that lives 2mins. away that I can go ride at whenever I want, not to mention that I go to the nicest Mini track you have probably never seen in your life every weekend, matter of fact I went yesterday. Take a look for yourself, www.orlandowatersports.com. I hit every jump on that track no problem, dont believe me, heres some pics, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/Jetster220/OWC%209-4-05/IMG_5063.jpg thats me #88 and that is a 35ft tripple Im doing, 2nd biggest jump on the track, the other one which I dont have a picture of because the camear ran out of memory, is also a 30ft tripple which is directly out of a corner and I only know of about 4 people who do it, me and my friend being 2 of them.

Just a little more background info on me, I won 2nd place in the State of Florida pitbike series at PaxTrax on a TrailBikes 88 Racehead running against Kitaco 108 Ultraheads and up, only reason I placed 2nd is because I had to miss 2 races during the season.

I talk smack, because I have the reputation and resume to back it up, and I WILL prove it on the track.

Now okay supermini, lets here about your background Mr. I have 8 posts.

well said.... but watch out, he might say the kitaco kits are even worse than the TB's.... ya know, he IS running 124cc's of GPX power... watch out Jetster, that 9 hp is coming right for you! :banghead:

supermini, dont feel bad you got the overpriced kit. essentially they are the same. takegawa doenst get there cylenders, pistons, cranks manufactured in japan, they outsource and repackage, just like everyone else. you need to learn how to make proper comparisons before acting like you know.

lets compare the 275$ TB kit compared to the 400$ takegawa kit...

TB has a more aggressive cam,

TB has more compression,

TB has a bigger carb,

takegawa and trailbikes kits can both have the same problems.(carb issues, tick, install errors)

so that 275 looks DANM good compared to 400.

now lets compare kits and $

the 400$ tb kit will rip the 400$ takegawa kit a new one with at least 2 more horsepower.

the 550$ tb108 vs the 550$ rstage.. yea..

the 600$ tb117 vs ??? no way to compare that one

the 88 vs the 124 is a stretch but it is possible, the china motors are low compression, mellow cam... just not made to be a competitive race motor.

supermini, dont feel bad you got the overpriced kit. essentially they are the same. takegawa doenst get there cylenders, pistons, cranks manufactured in japan, they outsource and repackage, just like everyone else. you need to learn how to make proper comparisons before acting like you know.

lets compare the 275$ TB kit compared to the 400$ takegawa kit...

TB has a more aggressive cam,

TB has more compression,

TB has a bigger carb,

takegawa and trailbikes kits can both have the same problems.(carb issues, tick, install errors)

so that 275 looks DANM good compared to 400.

now lets compare kits and $

the 400$ tb kit will rip the 400$ takegawa kit a new one with at least 2 more horsepower.

the 550$ tb108 vs the 550$ rstage.. yea..

the 600$ tb117 vs ??? no way to compare that one

the 88 vs the 124 is a stretch but it is possible, the china motors are low compression, mellow cam... just not made to be a competitive race motor.

So basicly he's telling you that your ass should be sore from the ream job you got! :applause:

Good post five0addict !!! :banghead:

Hrmm, the 117 is doing that well against the Kitaco 124SE setup eh? If anyone has some compartive dynos I'd be most appreciative. Specifically I want to see what each kit puts to the rear wheel out of the box, and how much further they can be massaged. After putting an inner rotor and primary clutch kit in, my next step was going to be a Kitaco 124 to finish the motor... maybe it'll be a TB117 instead? (is the TB kit using the same head or will there be a larger valve unit so I can justify a 28mm flatslide?)

so how much power does this god of an engine you have make jetster.. let me know so i can put that kit in the engine i have sitting in my garage with the tb 88 kit i was ragging on.... that gpx engine is the for the old ladies bike... man you guys get really fired up about this shit huh.... nice pics... looks like you are coming up short though.. haha just ****ing with you