SWAP IMS TANK FOR MXC TANK

I NEED THE EXTRA FUEL CAPACITY. WILL SWAP BRAND NEW NEVER USED 3.1 GAL IMS TANK (NATURAL COLOR) FOR A NEW 3.5 GAL MXC TANK. E-MAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THANKS

E-MAIL BRUCE AT bluebook@silk.net

I'm sure you'll get someone to do the swap.

I would have done it, but I already bought an IMS tank and sold my MXC tank.

(it cost me $100 net)

I may be willing to buy the IMS tank from you if you're unable to work up a trade. I've been pricing IMS and Clarke so I'm in the market.

I have a MXC tank with 4 rides on it.I have been running the SX tank and seat most of the time. The logos are scuffed from my knees, but the tank is in good shape otherwise. I would be interested in trading. I live in Washington State. Do you have the radiator shrouds with the IMS tank? Scoott

I'd be interested in buying the MXC tank if it's still available.

If anyone is interested I have an MXC tank in perfect condition for $100.00 orangerider2001@yahoo.com

dstktmusa, check your email.

Scoot:

Check your messages under "my profile" section

Bruce

I just spoke to Erics KTM in Pasadena, and he said the MXC tank holds only a hair over 3 gallon. Said the spec sheets are wrong. Has anybody had a chance to see the actual capacity? I know the web site used to list the SX models as having a spark arrestor so maybe……Either way, I’m still interested in purchasing an MXC tank!

Sounds good to me. I can e-mail you a couple of pictures of my MXC tank.

Hey dstktmusa,

I got your email and replied. I'll buy the tank. Thanks again.