Sign in to follow this  

Graphics, Filters,Pipe clamp for sale

I have 2 used Twin Air filters and 1 new in the bag NoToil air filter. Both the Twin Airs are in good condition. They will fit 98-01 2 strokes and 00-01, and maybe 02 RFS $15 for all three.

I have NStyle shroud graphics part #N40-506 which were bought for my 99 EXC and were never mounted as well as Factory Effects Rear Fender kit part #02-8694 also never mounted. Both are new in the bag and fit 98-99 2 strokes $30

I also have a Scotts handle bar clamp for the Damper mount part #903419. This is the small clamp that holds down the handle bars and is secured by 4 bolts and has 2 threaded holes to mount up a Scotts damper to. $20

1 FMF Fatty pipe in fair-good condition. It has a few very minor dings and 1 dent near the FMF logo that is about 2" long by 1/2" deep. I rode this pipe for months like this until I got a new Gnarly pipe.Fits 98-99 250 that I know of. It might fit the other sizes but check on that before buying. $80

All part are from my 99 250 EXC which was stolen and had in my spare parts bin. I can only take Paypal if the funds are taken from your checking account because I am not a Premier member, otherwise send a check or money order.

Please e-mail me at KX2FTY@NCTIMES.NET or give me a ring at 909-303-9024 and ask for Jeff :)

I HAVE UP DATED MY ACCOUNT TO NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. $145 for the lot plus actual shipping based on your preference, ie. Fedex, UPS or USPS Priority Mail

[ November 24, 2001: Message edited by: Jeff-inSD ]