Bike Transport/Trailers

What have you all found is the best way to transport your bikes? I have a Nissan Xterra. What products should I look at? Thanks for the help.

Steve

Buy a small enclosed trailor you can completely lock up. Worth it not to worry about someone stealing your bike. :)

Originally posted by Steve H:

What have you all found is the best way to transport your bikes? I have a Nissan Xterra. What products should I look at? Thanks for the help.

Steve

Steve

Let's try again, sorry. I use a van to transport my bikes to races and trail riding. It holds all your gear safe, gives you a place to change clothes,sleep,no hassels of trailering bikes in and out of mountain terain. It works for me anyway. :)

Steve

Steve: Dude it depends on your requirements and limitations. Me, I had to go to an open trailer.

Limitation: Where I live wont let me store a trailer outside, and my 3d bay of the garage doesnt have the height to support an enclosed trailer.

Requirement: All that added to the requirement of being able to haul 5 adult bikes and gear with ease.

I went to a Hunter products (out of idaho) quad 3 trailer. Both side ramps fold down to load from either side, and if I want to haula sled or ?? then entire trailer tips. Weight is nothing, and pulls behind the truck like a dream.

Inexpensive for what you get, and awesome customer support at sale....

Now as was said, if you live on the Left coast or somewhere where crime is high, you will have no choice but get an enclosed!....

Good Luck....I have some of their flyers I can email if you would like.

HR

:)

Hunter Trailers Link