This forum sucks!!!!!!

Everytime I post something here I never get any responses.

I've been going through everything posted here and it is the same for everyone else too. I tried posting in a main forum once, but it got moved because it was off topic.

Hey! I just want more people to ride with. This dusty old forum hardly ever gets read!!!

I've been going through everything posted here and it is the same for everyone else too. I tried posting in a main forum once, but it got moved because it was off topic.

Hey! I just want more people to ride with. This dusty old forum hardly ever gets read!!!

Welcome to TT newbie! :applause:

Looks like you are fairly new to the board... 6/05. Sit back and relax a bit. You may not get a response the first day you post or maybe not the first week but someone is likely to remember your post when they are looking for a riding partner and come up short one day.

However posts entitled: This forum sucks!!!!!! , Arrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! and Crap Crap Crap Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! probably won't get you what you are looking for.

There are tons of very knowledgable, kool guys and girls on this fourm. Give it time you will see.

Why don't you put together a team for the 25 hour race in Goldendale, WA at the end of October. Get 4 - 6 guys and share the gas and other expenses. Heck just show up and fill in for someone who can't make it. There is usually several teams with riders who bailed at the last minute.

Good luck with your search and again... welcome to TT. :banghead:

Ace

It's too bad your in Idaho cause we here in Eastern Washington ride all the time and others are welcome to ride with us. Of course if I lived in Idaho I would be having the time of my life on the trails there. Don't worry you will find people to ride with. Give it some time and just keep posting. Eventually you will find some local folks to ride with. There are some pretty nice clubs in Idaho.

Take some responsibility and contact other people you notice are from Idaho. Why sit back and wait for everyone to come to you?

If you can't get a good reply on TT, you're doing it wrong. ? 70,000+ members, almost 2 millions replies and over 620 members online all day long. Dusty ol' forum? not... :applause: BTW, welcome. :banghead:

crashlanding, I live about 2 hours south, if you ever make it down this way I'd love to hook up for a ride. Maybe kbryant can come too!

dmoney2023, there are a lot of us in ID spread all over the state, let us know where you are and when you want to ride and I'll bet you get some responses!

LoL.

Sorry guys, but I am kind of a butt sometimes!!!! ?

I am a total red personality so I get frustrated easily. ?

I just love to ride and I have some buddies who seem to always flake out on me. So I want some guys always want to ride. Everyone always has to work or go with families or something. I have no family here other than my wife and kids so I can almost always ride.

Sorry for pissing anyone off. I'll be nicer in the future. :banghead::applause: