Sign in to follow this  

Lift Stand

That's a pretty sweet setup. I may have to purchase one of those for my 03 CRF450R. I've been through 2 lifting stands already and the 3rd one (Motoboss) is piece of junk. The bike is always leaning and about to fall off at any moment. How much for the HC Stand?

I just bought two Team Hawg Racing stands (THR-450 and THR-600) and they are great, ck out the web site www.TeamHawgRacing.com

hey i to just got one of those things for the shop,

hell i use it more than my hoists :banghead::applause:

Sorry I did not reply sooner. I was caught up in the Rita fallout.

I agree the Motoboss is junk. I bought one and returned it the same day. I really like this HC stand. I paid around $80.00 for it. What I like is that it is smaller than a regular stand, so I can take it with me to the trails. It is great for setting sag etc.

I just bought two Team Hawg Racing stands (THR-450 and THR-600) and they are great, ck out the web site www.TeamHawgRacing.com

I would love to have one of those. Price is a little prohibitive for me though

Dzl- Who did you buy that HC stand from?

I would love to have one of those. Price is a little prohibitive for me though

I would have never paid that for a stand until bending over to work the bikes is too hard. And forget about kneeing, at least I don't spend money on tools anymore and put that monies into that budget.

$71.98 at MX South. Here is the link. Put the item number in at the bottom and click verify item. It will give you the price. As for paying too much, I think that is relative. I spend way too much on this bike as it is and saving my shot knees and back is worth it to me. As I stated previously, I have returned several junk stands that were almost as much as this one.

http://www.mxsouth.com/drc/drc33hcstan.htm

Thanks for posting. I've been wanting by that HC stand for a while now. Great price too.

ben