Sign in to follow this  

Vancouver\Van. Island DRZSM riders

Check the above BC Post and the pint is on me !!! I am in Richmond for tonight and looking check it out !!

Chris

I let you know when I take a road trip that way. I bet you know all the twisty stuff thats around the area. It only takes 2 hours on the ferry and $10!

you might like the squamish run

depends on if you are a twist street rider or dirt

come out to the okanogan next year(lots of twistes)my buddie and i have been using gps and been doing a little off roading with the sm and it cool to have to get off the seat every hour or so.

i'm sold mickeydee.... i'm trying to convince my friend to take the plunge and buy a black sm. I'm so jealous, you live in DRZ country!. I'll definatly take a trip up, as soon as i find a truck or trailer :banghead:

Have you done the knox mountain hill climb yet. That looks it would be a blast on a sm.

Knox Mountain is in Kelowna. It's a pavedand twists back and forth to the top of Knox Mountain. I am not sure if they still hold the race once a year but it used to be a huge event drawing the likes of the legendary Unser family.

swet, that sounds like so much fun. I'm going to try to scour for more info... will post results.

thanks for the info on shipping btw!

Have you done the knox mountain hill climb yet. That looks it would be a blast on a sm.

YES,it was a blast,everone looking at me(took the SA out of the yosh,loud!)some geat corners to back it in to.on some of the short straights i was hitting the limiter in 3rd.its only a short climb but its a blast.every may there have the annual race up the mountain.some really fast cars.the first corner is the place to be.it like 115 degree corner and there coming in at over 100mph! :banghead:

is that an annual race? where is knox mountain?

yes and it at the north end of kelowna(check out google earth)