Sign in to follow this  

Moonrocks, NV 9/30/05 to 10/2/05

Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in a Moonrocks ride for the 1st weekend in October.

So Bob,

You ever sell your truck? Get a trailer? Etc?? Havent been on much since last time we rode at Cohasett...

I have a new 2005 tundra V8 4WD, with tow package, no trailer as I would rather spend that kind of money on a new second bike, but I can't sem to pull the trigger yet on that either as nothing has gave me the fever yet and the husky is still so new. wait till it gets cold out I may change my mind on the trailer

Ok,

I'm in right now, but I may change my mind. 4 months in the trailer, and the 30th is my last day. What's one more weekend right. A real bed would be nice though. I may have to choose between mrocks or midcrick at the end of the month.

Help me decide.

mathis,

will the whole family be coming, brianna wants to know?

we riding sunday or what. Get your tires and new bars orders and come down so ranncho can show you what the 426 runs like.

Is Jeremy, Doug, etc planning on coming? It is also the same weekend of the Supermoto so we might have to go cruise by there as well!

Jeremy will be in Mexico and the others won't reply to email so F them.

Supermoto shmuper bloato, I am going to ride not watch riding. Speaking of which will you get you candy ass out of bed sunday or do I have to go riding by myself again???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am counting down the days, I can't wait! Damone I hope you and Mendi decide to come, it's been a long time since we have all got together. :banghead:

Marc and Kelly we will see you there. :applause: