WORLD MOTOPLEX in San Marcos CA

Yep! Our guy David is helping you with your architectural.

I don't think the article in the SD Tribune did too much for you/us. Are you getting any marketing out to the local dealers? I have not seen anything at ECC, NCY or Moto Pro.

My kids can't wait for it to open up! Best of luck to you guys!

First I have heard of it,

as a family of 5 that rides, living on north county, we are always looking for a close place to ride,,,

We are very interested and would like as much information as possible,

we are working with the Armed Services YMCA aboard Camp Pendleton, to get a family oriented riding club going,

My family and I put on a series of MC demonstrations around camp Pendleton on a fairly regular basis, we also talk to families and individuals about riding, responsibility, safety, etc... our audiences are anywhere from 150- 500 or more

we are always looking to expose more people to riding and would like nothing more than to be able to refer them to this facility,, especially if bike rentals and lessons would be available for those interested beginners,,,

Please feel free to contact me via pm if you are interested in what we may have to offer...

Chem

Have any of you heard or read about this place ?? Just wondering ??

We have been trying to get as much support as possibe for this incredible indoor riding areana and I want to know if we are doing enough to reach all the potential riders in North County San Diego. ANY suggestions ??

Thanks

www.worldmotoplex.com

:banghead::applause:?

The first step is giving the TT owners and moderators a free life time pass to the facility for practice. ?

Sorry to write the original post and then BAIL for the weekend guys ...

As one of the small team of members working on this ambitious project, we are STILL working all avenues to bring this to project to a reality. We DID drop out of escrow as we had a few problems with the seller BUT we still feel confident that we can get the minor issues resolved and bring this project to life. The main problem being trying to gather as MUCH support as possible from ALL North County residents. 365 people in San Elijo's community had written a petition objecting to us bringing this into their community. The objections were based on rumors or un-true information .. such as too much traffic, too much noise .. etc. While I realize that people can often be concerned with something going in close to their neighboor hood and potentially creating a negative impact ... we had worked VERY hard to PROVE to the community that there wouldn't be problems associated to noise, traffic, etc. These reports and studies are documented on our website. Moving forward ... we are trying to find out if there really is MUCH more support for this project than just a small percentage of local residents. We believe there IS a tremendous amount of support, or we wouldn't be willing to risk everything to build the most start-of-the-art family oriented Motoplex facility in the country.

I ONLY ask that you log on to our website and register your opinion. The MORE support we get over the next few months, the more likely we will be able to sway the vote to our cause. :banghead:

www.worldmotoplex.com

In the next few weeks we hope to have signs, banners, fliers, and note cards in as MANY motorcycle dealerships as possible. Please feel free to e-mail me IF you would like to help support our cause.

Thank you

Kevin

Well, I live in O'side myself and I'd take my kids almost weekly if we had close access to something like this. Believe it or not, I think if anything that usage may actually get overwhelming at times. There are TONS of riders in San Diego that have to go all the way to Lake Elsinore to ride a track. Heck, the Temecula/Murietta/Lake Elsinore area is the So Cal Mecca of dirt bikes...

If you can't pull it off in North County, how about Ramona or Murietta or ??? --- basically anywhere there is a ton of land still left.