Sign in to follow this  

im getting my 06 CRF250R next week.

I just called my dealer and found out thta i am getting ym 06 next week.i also got it for 800 bucks cheaper then anywhere else.so ill be riding before just about anyone here.cant wait...il let you knwo how it rides.im going to rip on this thing.i hear there the best 250f this year.

everythings is a def.im going to run it hard and see if these valves will hold up this year.also i will post pics of it when i get it.ill prolly have some of me riding also.cant wait.she told me that it will either be this week or the next at the latest.but she was telling me most likely they will be in this coming week.so ill be on way down there one day this and that coming weekend riding it hard.im going to put so many laps in on this thing when i get it.ill inform you all of how it runs this week.until then go ride :banghead:

lucky!!! i can't pick mine up until october...i would be able to get it at the end of september but i'll be in california

Who are you getting yours from?

YEp Picked up mine at chaparral today will have pics when i get home :banghead:

Did you drive from Oregon to Chaparral? :applause: Hurry up and post those pics!!

man you are rele lucky.. i wont be able to pick mine up till the 6th of october, i wish i could have it for the 2nd so i could use it in the big team green race at raceway park but i guess ill be 2 stroking it out..