DMV called me about my WR450 Street Legal

Call and see what it is they need.

If its a VIN inspection, call a NON EMERGENCY number and have local PD do it. It is common practice and they have the proper forms for it. I have had it done a couple of times. No point in being on the defence until you know what they want......maybe they overcharged your tax on the bike and are trying to reimburse you money (lol fat chance), but you never know.

Ok, so now Im confused! How exactly did you get the registration in the first place on a 450? I am under the impression that it has to be under 450cc's to get it registered... at least in Vermont! Or am I being told the wrong info?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now