Sign in to follow this  

The Long Ride Home - DRZ Story...

Hey DRZ brothers,

Check out our ride reports at www.The Long Ride Home.com . Three DRZ traveling over 1800km in trails in 8 days to raise awareness and donations for the Crohn's and Colitis...yes with custom sadlebags...stay tuned for The Long Ride Home II in 06 :banghead:

Looks to have been a really good trip, and for a very good cause.

I have a friend who suffers from Crohn's disease, and I have sent a link to him.

Well done:applause: :applause:

Neil.

:banghead:🤣🤣

you made it! Good for you! I havent had a chance to read your report yet but will do so tonight. Was keeping an Eye out for you all summer but didn't see or hear reports of your posse going by. Hope all's well with all concerned.

Rod says end of May or beginning of June.

Still waiting to finalize.

That is great- Those are two diseases that don't get a lot of people or organizations raising money for better treatment and cures. I think what you guys did was truely awesome. I suffered for about six years, and just opted in August of this year to have part of my colon taken out after having an "episode" and staying in the hospital a week. I missed a lot of good riding time and couldn't do anything too physical for six weeks, but I wish I had done it sooner! Looks like you guys have a great club as well. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted. Thanks-