XT Poeple out there??

• 3 months later...

putting back together my 92 XT600ED.

It was so much fun and Bullet proof I kept it, even after it had been 6 feet

under water. Lots of them running around in Germany and Down under.

Parts are on E-Bay every once a wile.

Have you done any carb mods on your bike?

catch ya later.

Brad

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a '93 TT600S Belgarda, the Belgarda's were basically an entire early 90's YZ front end, with a huge tank and engine and a nice comfy seat. I don't ride mine much since I picked up the 426 a little while back but I'm not getting rid of her; there's just something fun when you get on that big beast.

-J

• 3 months later...

2000 xt 350 rider here. had a 1992 xt225 serrow before this one. one bro has 2 1982 xt250 and the other had 1986 xt350, 1983 xt200, and a 1984 xt200. he is runni a suzi duchar 600 now.

I just picked up an 85 XT350 the other day. I love it! My first street bike. I figured I'd learn on it for a year or so before picking up a sport bike. After that, it'll probably mainly see short trips to the store, and dirt / trail riding with my YZ. Well, maybe not - but that's my thought at this point in time :crazy:

TTR forum is the closest neighbor to XT, there is no XT specific forum, don't be rude, these are fellow riders.

-J

I didn't see that post yz boy made. I guess it got deleted. As of right now I am trying to get TT to add and XT forum. Everyone that is for it add their two cents in the suggestion box.

To yz boy : A lot of the parts of the ttr and xt are interchangable, am I right? Got any problems with this yz boy, IM me in aim, bud.

Just bought an '83 XT550 a month ago, still in the process of going through it completely.

Have had a an '82 XT200 for the last couple of years or so, good little bike but a tad small for me (220lbs)!

TFC

Great! Welcome to TT and enjoy your time here! :crazy:

Post up some pics of your bikes if possible.

• 1 year later...

Dam scoot, that tt is freakin sick. :banghead:

I am in process of restoring a '79. If you don't mind, I may need some advise from you.

Is that header pipe powdercoated silver or is that ceramic? Please!!! More details on all that you did to make it look like that!

Dude, all I can say is WOW!