Sign in to follow this  

What is the fastest ways to get legs strong

Over the summer I was racing and I tore my ACL so I wasn't able to run until like to 3 weeks ago. But before I got injured I could run forever and my legs would never get stiff or tired but now I am trying to get back into shape I noticed I can only jog, I can't run like I used to? So besides running what is the fastest and best way to get my legs strong again besides running?

I just did a stationary bike at school today and they were also boring. I think I hate them because I like to make my own steps instead of of something going through the motion. But I got my fastest running 1 mile time 5:38. :banghead::applause: My goal for the school year is to get in the 4 minute range.

If you are rehabing a knee injury I would ride a stationary bike for at least 30 min hard enough to really fatigue your quads. Then start working in light leg presses and extensions, after the bike you won't need much weight at first. Keep upping the intensity and listen to your body, it will tell you if you are pushing to hard.

Stationary bike ONE HOUR per day, EVERYDAY!

get an I-pod or put it in front of the TV

Stationary bike ONE HOUR per day, EVERYDAY!

get an I-pod or put it in front of the TV

Why not ride that one hour a day instead. One thing I've found that really helps my legs on my bike is to take the TTR125 out and spend a while running the trails on the smaller bike. The shorter seat to peg distance really works over the legs. Just something else to think about.

Why not ride that one hour a day instead. One thing I've found that really helps my legs on my bike is to take the TTR125 out and spend a while running the trails on the smaller bike. The shorter seat to peg distance really works over the legs. Just something else to think about.
cost money and time us older folks dont have :banghead: well I lied I go twice a week :applause: but most people dont

riding your four stroke would be great, but its hard to get it all together every day. A stationary bike is fool proof and there is fewer excuses for not keeping it up