Sign in to follow this  

Racer X

Lots of Supermoto and Doug Henry on the cover.

X games coverage and more.

Hey—you never said that SMR had Henry on the cover with all sorts of X Games coverage. SMR came out long before X. We were actually first for once. Boo Hoo. But Rad does knows his nuts and bolts and the best pitch for his threads. Get it, pitch, threads - as in web posts and bolts—whatever!

Hey—you never said that SMR had Henry on the cover with all sorts of X Games coverage. SMR came out long before X. We were actually first for once. Boo Hoo. But Rad does knows his nuts and bolts and the best pitch for his threads. Get it, pitch, threads - as in web posts and bolts—whatever!

oK Scott, the Ultimate4 is getting to you, I suggest a little more ventilation bro...

lol :banghead:

:banghead::applause:🤣

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from Racer X and Doug on the cover...

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from Racer X and Doug on the cover...

brush your teeth then.... :banghead:

It's pretty awesome that supermoto is getting some coverage by some of the other mainstream mags.

The more exposure, the better! :banghead: